Need some advice fast

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by luisisdashiz, Apr 12, 2014.

1. Been throwing my bho in and out of the chamber and freezer because it keeps foaming and then puddling when I apply heat. Take it out the chamber when it's puddled throw it in the freezer and then balled it up, got this sort of solidified ball of Amber

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1397328537.522793.jpg

When ever I throw that back in the chamber I start to get a sort of muffin that looks like it'll turn in crumble

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1397328601.855025.jpg

I let it purge over night with no heat when I looked like this once and when I woke up it was a waxy puddle. So I put it into a the ball purged it again with a little heat for a bit and it made the muffin again but just puddled faster. Any help? This is the set up I have ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1397328754.988892.jpg

2. I dont understand why you're putting it in the freezer? makes no sense

also, you are folding it up and trapping a bunch of air inside your slab, of course its gonna muffin. I dont even understand what you're trying to find out really :confused_2:

3. I'm confused with everything you are doing. Just purge at 100 for 15 hours. Flip and do again. Why is this so complicated to so many people.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. that looks disgusting man