Batman vs Superman anticipation thread

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Skywalker298, Apr 12, 2014.

1. Here's  a better clearer image
    [​IMG]

2. Sooo a movie about Batman vs Superman?

How the fuck does Batman even stand a chance.....

Fuck this shit. Make a movie about Goku and Z Fighters vs Superman and Justice League already. 

3. #23 King Willie, May 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2014
    Here's a color version.
     [​IMG]
    Looks like they're goin for the same look as the Dark Knight Returns. The short ears, fat emblem n all. I like it, the batmobile looks fuckin sick too.[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And maybe a mech suit or somethin to fight Superman, if they do?
    [​IMG]

I'm fuckin excited. Already lookin better than the Dark Knight trilogy's suit.

4. This is all non canon of course, but still cool haha.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mx6l39BR_FM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQYmDcNCGKs

5. Hell yeah it makes Bales look like such a joke.I've always wanted a bulky Batman never liked the Scrawny/Athletic type.
    Here's the comparison.[​IMG]2016 can't come soon enough. 

6. #27 King Willie, May 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2014
    Hell yea I read the comics.

Dark Knight Returns is actually the first Batman book I ever got. My older brother gave it to me as a kid.

7. Dude I never even read DKR  was such a old comic.I watched the movie acouple months back and thought this was totally knew and I fucking loved how dark it was.Do you know if it continues?or if their's anything similar like that?The movie was the best animation i've seen though.

8. Official Title has been released along with the Logo.
    [​IMG]

9. Frank Miller wrote and drew a sequel comic called The Dark Knight Strikes Again, but while making it 9/11 happened and it very clearly affected him in a strong way. I wouldn't recommend reading it as it's widely regarded to not be close to the same level as Dark Knight Returns, which you can still get on Amazon for around ten bucks.

10. How is Batman Eternal? What else have you read?

11. Anyone remember this shot from I am Legend?  I believe it was when Will Smith was pumping gas and it was in the background.  Interesting eh ?

[​IMG]

12. Well I've read The Killing Joke,Hush..etc..etc I haven't been reading DC as much as I used too been reading more Marvel to be honest.I want to read that new DC event though.

13. Killing Joke is good, haven't read Hush but plan on picking it up. The Long Halloween has always been one of my favorites.  Haven't read much Marvel, the only Marvel book I have is the Secret Wars tpb. There's a lot of Marvel shit I do wanna read though, just tight on money at the moment haha.

14. #35 Skywalker298, May 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2014
    Man I just torrent them all to be honest I never pay for a comic.

15. I have a feeling it's going to suck donkey balls just like most of the crap that Hollywood spews out these days.

16. Sooo uh why would batman fight superman anyway? 

17. Thats what I don't get! The fight would be over immediately.

Thats why I hate superman  <_<

18. It just doesn't make sense.

Aren't they on the same team?  :confused_2:

19. They re obviously gonna try to even out the fight by giving batman some sort of kryptonite ring or a mech suit as in TDKR . Batman has beaten supes multiple times.

As to why , batman is a very suspicious guy that doesnt trust people easily. After the shit that happened in MOS I wouldnt be suprised if he viewed superman as a threat.

Ειρήνη και Ενότητα