Batman vs Superman anticipation thread

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Skywalker298, Apr 12, 2014.

1. #1 Skywalker298, Apr 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2014
  2. Right now Story is Unknown

3. Boooooooooo.

4. Nah you excited as hell for this shit more than I am Pac

5. Yeah, bro. Totally.

6. Well based on Cartoon information, we already know who is gonna win

batman with kryptonite fist

And on top of that, Affleck? as Batman?

[​IMG]

7. Finally got around seeing Man of Steel...first Superman movie I actually liked.

8. till a trailer comes out theres not much to say

9. I bet they'll end up working together but id like to see Batman beat the shit out of Superman. It will make me feel less weak as a human.

10. I'm so excited man. Gonna nerdgasm soo hard.

11. Cyborg has a cameo in the movie but this might turn out to be a Justice League movie

12. What? Really?? Where'd you hear that? I doubt this will be the Justice League movie, but I think it'll probably lead into it.

13. The cyborg casting is the first bit of good news I have heard about this movie. I don't know anything the guy has done, but he looks perfect for the part.

I don't know what to think. I have been down on it for a long time now, even though I loved Man of Steel. Gal Gadot is a HORRIBLE cast, as is Jessie Rosenberg (not that he is a bad actor, he is just too young) and Ben Affleck?

Who the fuck knows. Could be a disasterpiece...could be genius (no matter what though that girl is a terrible Wonder Woman!). I am torn and don't know what to think.

14. I aint gonna pass judgement on the actors just yet. Everyone was outraged when Heath Ledger was cast as Joker, look how that turned out. 

Actually, I agree, Jesse Eisenberg should not be Lex Luthor, just based on looks haha. But the others I'll reserve judgement.

15. Justice League movie was just confirmed for 2018-2019
    By Wb President or whatever

16. Directed by Zack Snyder. I think I remember that right.

17. Gonna be interesting seeing a Dark and gritty Justice League.But you have to say he's good with the visual effects.The visuals in Man of Steel were amazing,the only good films by him that I've seen are MOS,Watchmen

18. Watch Superman beat Batman; can Batman beat him just once?

[​IMG]I think my body is about ready.