What do you think my necklace represents?

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by ItsReneeYo_, Apr 12, 2014.

1. yea ive heard of aleister crowley and i dont necessarily think satanism is bad , but i don't think that's what my necklace represents. 

2. i think so to , and it has to do with gnosticism 

3. Solidarity of all religions

4. It sucked your soul in, it now belongs to lucifer..... Sorry

5. lmao coming from the guy with the photo of a masonic symbol hahahahahahaha oh man

6. It must be evil right? He's just a sheeple

7. Just stating that the ankh is a symbol for eternal life. I'm a 1/4 Egyptian and I know my shit. Don't demonize symbols older than the ones you know to be true. Such as the cross.

8. Hey, you said it. I just thought it was funny. I wrote up a comment that had entirely to do with masonic occult and satanism to find that someone with a masonic symbol as their photo would reply to it lol i actually LOL'd

I wonder the odds.

9. #29 Annicus, Apr 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2014
    And this information about Masonic symbols where'd you acquire it?

10. i do appreciate the input or whatever , but i think its far fetched.

gnostic alchemy , unity, and ouroborus makes more sense. 

11. I don't believe the cross that most people recognize as a symbol of Christianity has anything to do with Jesus. In fact, I know it doesn't. So i'm with you on that one. And if you're Egyptian and know your stuff, then you'll know I'm talking about. Regardless of what you say it is, and I'm certainly not pointing out that you're wrong, it is also used in the occult. That's all.

Eyeballs and the Trinity are symbols as old as time, spanning many civilizations. Same with all the other symbols present on OP's pendant. Trying to relate the full meaning of such symbology to you (and, fairly, most people in general) would be an exercise in futility as it requires the proper context and knowledge on part of the observer to be able to shoulder its weight.

I happen to be a student of the Occult, so I do happen to have a modicum of authority on the subject.. You shouldn't rely on weird conspiracy videos and articles written by people with no first-hand knowledge of experience.

13. To each his own!

For me, the association is bad enough. I just stay away.

14. Lol weird conspiracy videos? I have been studying this stuff for 15 years. I recall watching one man in particular, in person, a high priest in the church of satan and he taught about all of these symbols. I know all i need to know about the occult and how it rules our world today. And i agree with your comment fully. These symbols do go back..... alllllllll the way back.

15. Many many books. Usually from barnes and noble.

16. 15 years of reading about conspiracies is hardly "studying."

17. The history about that type of stuff is so slanted nowadays , I used to dedicate myself into researching occults and the symbolism. But gave up because it's really something we'll never know all the answers too.

18. I do have to ask though... So you all think that these occult symbols in everyday life are all just coincidence? Between Hollywood, the music industry, Giant corporations, government buildings throughout the world, Currency, etc. These signs and symbols are everywhere... hidden in plain sight.... You truly believe its coincidence?

My opinion.... that's a hunk of crap. Its all about enlightenment. "Do what thou wilt" is the whole of the law.

19. #39 Mr. President, Apr 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2014
    Again, conspiracy isn't tricky once you know your stuff. It is easy to pick out truth from the lies when you you're reading about something.

EDIT: Even if I were studying theories.... 15 years with your eyes open is quite a long time to see the same thing over and over again. Its even more interesting to see these symbols hidden in plain sight, knowing that is exactly what they are going for. The occult is just one part of the argument though. Put the rest together and you have a pretty good argument.

20. Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law <3

No it's not coincidence, but something I doubt we'll ever fully understand.