What do you think my necklace represents?

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by ItsReneeYo_, Apr 12, 2014.

1. #1 ItsReneeYo_, Apr 12, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2014
    a friend of mine helped me figure out a little bit about it , which is a seal of the theosophical society that deals with alchemy. 
    The snake represents ouroboros which is a sigil and an archetype and the basic mandala of alchemy. It's also a symbol of eternal unity. 

The necklace also ties in with Gnosticism , a collection of ancient religions that taught people to shun the material world and encouraged them to pursue knowledge, enlightenment, salvation, emancipation , and diligently search for wisdom. It mixes philosophy with metaphysics and Incites curiosity,culture,knowledge and secrets of ancient history and the universe. 

what do you think? [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. i think that necklace is so heavy that you cant keep your balance when you walk.

3. #3 Omega369, Apr 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2014
    Something about Jews, wizards, slytherin, aliens, Chinese men and astronomy

Omega369

4. I think it's pretty cool, but i don't like the part with the words, i feel like it would spark up a religious debate every time someone saw it, same with the star of david on there. The ouroboros is really cool though, as for what i think it represents i have no idea, i'd rather see something like that as a piece of art than a symbol.

5. I see a star of david, the star and crescent of islam, and a celtic (?) cross? or it might be the Egyptian ankh, and some sanskrit. I think your necklace is very confused lol. and I agree what WizardinBlack said about the words.

6. well its different abrahamic religions symbols surrounded by a serpent. The serpent represents sexual desire in abrahamic religions. So basically it means no matter what religion you are we should all have sex. "There is no religion higher than the truth" means that no matter what religion says the truth is we are primal beings that want to fuck each other, no matter what background.

Hope this helps.

sent from under mi sensi tree

7. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ouroboros
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gnosticism

I think it just has to do with gnostic alchemy. Which ties in the religious symbolism.

8. I thought it was a serpent too , but take a look at ouroboros , the tail devouring snake.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ouroboros

9. the snakes tail isnt actually in its mouth though on your necklace though ..i dont think theyre the same

sent from under mi sensi tree

10. I looked up gnostic alchemy and the great archanum came up which apparently has to do with sex magic and gate keepers

It's related to Kundalini which is kahabaltic which is basically Jewish meditation.

This is so interesting.

11. By comparing all the symbols, Id say:

It means that religious doctrine will never supercede truth, and that the ouroboros, symbolizes how all religions are the same, self fulfilling prophecies that will always be their own extinction.

12. I have a very altered version of Ouroboros (split into a snake and dragon) as a tattoo.

13. #13 Ratio, Apr 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2014

interesting, I have never heard of these beliefs but they have a lot of similarities with Hindi "Sadhu's" might be worth checking out

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sadhu

Op check this out too, found it pretty interesting

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enigmatic_Book_of_the_Netherworld

"It is speculated that the book covers the creation and rebirth of the sun; however, the true meaning of the book is not known due to the use of cryptographic illustrations to preserve the secrecy of the formulae."

Unrelated but....If your interested in the secrets of the universe read up a little bit on the Tomb of Qin Shi Huang. He was the first emperor of china that tried to acheive eternal life. He built a HUGE underground city (complete with clay soldiers, dancers, horses, law keepers, entertainers, cooks, everything you can imagine) to be buried in and sealed everyone who worked on it inside. It was buried for a long time thought to be only a legend. It has a map of the universe in pearls on the ceiling, and all the rivers of china in flowing mercury. It cannot be opened yet but one day it will hopefully.
    \thttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qin_Shi_Huang

14. Check this out then.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theosophical_Society

Look at the pictures

15. image.jpg image.jpg

Definently has something to Do with the theosophical society. Those are their symbols.

16. Its about sex.

17. You should post it

18. #18 Mr. President, Apr 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2014
    I saw your necklace and my jaw dropped lol

Gnostic alright....I just spent a long time studying this and I can tell you that there are some dark dark meanings behind that necklace. The Gnostic bible teaches about a demon named lillith and how she was the first wife of adam but was then kicked out and then eve was given to adam. (false) Gnosticism has never died. In fact, the "religion" of the occultists in Egypt and Babylon, has been passed on by the Maniqueists, witches such as Hermes Trimegistus, Madame Blavatski and Aleister Crowley, psychologists such as Carl Jung and writers like Aldous Huxley down to the present day. Gnostic is what the New World Order is aiming for.

Ever heard of Aleister Crowley? Do a quick google serach and you'll find all you need to know about him. (Man of Satan, blatently). Well he named his Daughter LIlith. And so did Jimmy Page, guitarist for Zeppelin, an extremely faithful follower of the church of satan ran by Anton Levay.

The snake is satan chasing his tail.
    That star isn't the Star of David. Two intertwined triangles that is the symbol of Free Masonry. It is a 6 pointed star for the 6 points of the baphomet (I'll post a picture)
    The Ankh goes way back in time to black majic, witchcraft and shamanism. Look at Led Zeppelin album covers.
    The Cresent/ star has to do with astrology. I don't know much about it.
    The Om has some very controversal meanings but it has a lot to do with meditation. (Literally saying it, 'ommmmmmm') Look it up i'm serious. That is how Hindu's start their prayers. It was said to be the elusive God particle. The Swatstica is the symbolic representation of Om in hinduism.

I also added a picture of Washington D.C. and how the government buildings are perfectly orchestrated to connect the dots to the inverted pentagram. Just one interesting piece of evidence shedding light on the higher powers that truly control this world. This world is very much so spiritually lead by the occult. No, not just D.C.

You asked what I think, well. That's what I think lol Needless to say, I wouldn't go near that damn necklace haha

Attached Files:

19. ^lol someone needs to stop watching them youtube videos.

20. I think it represents the religions that were around long before Christians.