Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

anyone taking a tbreak for 420

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ASamsquanch, Apr 12, 2014.

1. just got a 8th of some kush and ordered my launch box ill be holding off smoking till sunday or until i get my lauch box hopefully i can last that long

2. I'm on probation and I'm not on a break lawls

3. Nah i'll just smoke more for the holidays.

4. Nope. Just going eat, smoke, and vape a ton.

5. I wasnt but now i might

6. Just another day. I barely acknowledge "real" holidays, 4/20 honestly gets on my nerves if I hear too much about it in the real world.

With that said, I'll be smoking all day just like any other day so No.

7. You're a fail. That's not even how you spell it. We're also not aloud to talk about other drugs on this forum.

8. oh i suspected that ok i wont do it again...ikm a new member

9. i was, but i ended up picking up. still saved up for 420 though and will go all out.

10. #11 wellslamont, Apr 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2014
    I'm currently on day 41 of my break and will be ending this break in the middle of May.

11. My dealer's out of weed, so unintentionally I am

12. I usually try to sit the month of April out, and break the fast on 4/20, but I only made it a week this year before making sure I wouldn't be dry then, and then of course I needed to test it to make sure it was good, and well. I plan to go light until next weekend- I have all kinds of plans.

13. Nahh just grab a bigger batch than usual. I'm actually stocking up tomorrow morning :)!!

14. I'm on a t break for 4/20, can't wait to get blazed off of .20g with my Da Buddha vaporizer. It'll be my fourth time with that beauty.

15. Yup, only a day or 2 though because ill be out of weed soon and want a great edible high.

16. I've been sober for 27 days and plan to start smoking again this weekend for 420  :hippie: 

17. hmmm maybe ill hold off smoking again until sunday...

18. .....

19. Well I didn't last...oh well maybe next year haha haha..