Getting high while at work.

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by Porch_Honky420, Apr 12, 2014.

1. i work in healthcare and toke up early nobody knows and i have a great time takin care of the ill ! i think if you can do your work efficiently then why not

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. I work at a skating rink, the pay is absolute shit and the owner is a prick, the manager is really cool though. Sometimes on break a few of us employees go behind the building to a spot in the woods and smoke. A lot of the employees come in high all the time.

Bird + Weed + Papers = Good time

3. I do odd jobs so I usually get high before or during a job

4. used to work at a golf course....needless to say i would get super stoned before it, and if it was a slow enough day... i crack some brews from the back of the snack bar and smoke a bowl with my co-workers.... was the best employee they ever had and i'm not just saying that......... :bongin:

5. Lol working for a smoothie place helps munchies very well 👌. Peanut butter with some banana oh man . And living literally 45seconds from work I can drive back home on each 10 min break haha

6. Normslly smoke a bowl before my short walk to work

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. I work as a chef. the head chef knows i toke. I couldn't go in high though, I smoke indica heavy hybrids and I would get nothing done. it gets super busy so I'd get the sack for lazing about.

8. I work at a pizza joint delivering and I always toke up with my manager after my last delivery before we start cleaning to go home. I never really remember working my ass off at closing time the next day so it evens out.

Sent from my LG-D801 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Someone I know smokes all day every day at work and couldn't imagine it any other way. He works for the railroad though, and they wouldn't like it too much if they knew.

10. Tried it at my call center for the first time. Big mistake. Never again. Fucking horrible nightmare, forgetting codes, stumbling around with my typing...etc.. Just not on point. And time seemed to creep by. And some sassol cougar bitch was like..." You look tired" in a sassy cougar kinda way.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum:blaze:

11. Touché my friend. Touché.

biggy0127 approved!

12. So how does everyone in the thread not get caught out, aw you all using clear eyes?
    I would have though with all the weird chems in it prolonged use would be damaging

What time is it?
    Adventure Time! 😍🍁

13. $10 an hour? How can anyone live off that? Where I'm from entry level wages at pretty much any job start at around $12

14. You are not supposed to "live" off of entry level work.  Upwards...onwards. 

Dig out and up!  It can be done to great success for those motivated.  :metal:

15. Easy. Ya work 8 hours, quit, get ure money, and go buy an eighth and some burgers and fries. Hell, that's a no-brainer. :bongin:  :laughing:  

16. As a personal principle, I never smoke during working hours. It helps me to moderate my MJ intake for at least 8 hours of the day. Helps with the guilt of how much I smoke after working hours! Hee hee.

17. dude my dad owns a factory in pa...we have the exact situation going on...& its awesome :)

18. i laughed way too hard at how true this is

19. [SUB]yeah my work no one knows I get baked, in the middle of my shift ill turn on my pax in my poket as im walkin to the restroom and vape in there like a good 15 hits, then I leave asap. im so high I make dirty jokes all the time like really dirty, sometimes I think ima get fired cuz of shit I say[/SUB]

20. chiiiiilll