Getting high while at work.

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by Porch_Honky420, Apr 12, 2014.

1. I retract my last statement. It was mean

Sent from my SM-N900V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. I make 10 an hr scanning groceries lol im high all day at work

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

3. I used to get high during work all the time but not anymore.

Sent from my LGMS323 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. i work in a recording studio and get blazed everyday, not very productive sometimes though.

5. Roof fllmmao!

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

6. Have only smoked at work once and it was just a hit off the onehiter I forgot I had packed earlier and it was in the jeep when I went outside on break. Made the rest of the day seem to go by pretty fast.

I dont do drugs, I set plants on fire and breathe.

7. Ive vaped before work but never gone to work high, not professional.

Kind of weird when I see people talking about their wages and here in Canada my first job was $10.75 doing an entry level job

8. I don't smoke at work, because when I get used to working high, it sucks when I can't 

9. My boss knows I smoke weed now and we had a conversation about it for like hours one day it was awesome. I work in a clothing store and I rather smoke after work since everything is going amazing at this place.

10. i work in an auto detailing shop.

cant imagine being high though. i misplace things when im sober, i cant imagine how lost id be if i was stoned.

i prefer to use weed as an award at the end of the day when work is finished.

11. As long as everyone is doing what there supposed to be doing weed is no problem where I work

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

12. Lol I am a driver and I smoke on my deliveries. After I go to the customer of course

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. I'm always high at work. I smoke in my car on my breaks and some on my way to work. I work at a jewelry store and could not imagine selling stuff sober.

I also work on watches, but I tend to zone out once I get them running again. Watching the gears turn puts me in a daze.

Sent from my HTCONE using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. I love talking to customers while stoned. I'm so much more outgoing and friendly.

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

15. I wish we had a ham shop. That sounds tasty. Bacon, sausage...wait. Is it just hams? Surely you must sell more than only hams to stay in business.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum:blaze:

16. I smoke at work all the time haha. I work at a paintball field so after a couple games I'll go wander around a field in the back with a jay :p and the owners don't care as long as the customers don't know and are happy

17. I smoke at work during the last hour if I feel like it. usually I just wait. 
    I have an interview at a dispensary tomorrow, if that goes well I'll be able to toke 24/7.

18. I used to at an old call Center job I had! Super boring and no one was ever on your back about anything. But to be honest that job sucked, weed made it bearable haha. My new job is at a hair salon working directly with clients and super busy so now I wait until the work day it done! Saves me some money on kush too haha

Amber

19. Once in a while I toke before work or on lunch but that is rare, more likely to eat some edibles.  I would rather wait until after work then I can be as high as I want.

20. Haha, I used to work at a field too Years ago and our boss would tell us to go check the ropes of we were going for a hoot. All you would hear on the radio is rope check boys. Most groups will be out there with ya lol

One time during a big game (600 people) my boss stops in the middle of his safety, walks over to his truck, takes the biggest toke out of his bong, blows out a huge cloud and starts coughing like a madman, walks back up to the front and continued his safety speech... In front of 600 people lmao

Sent from my Spaceship using the GrassCity App.