Getting high while at work.

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by Porch_Honky420, Apr 12, 2014.

1. I recently got promoted to assistant manager at work. So I just sit around on the weekends and blaze in the back of the store and then go help people that have no idea that I am high. It is a great job for $10 an hour. Who else gets blazed at work?

2. I vape before work and sometimes toke on my lunch break. Depending on strain. Nothing worse than have like 2 hours of work left and your coming down and want to just chill and not do anything.

3. Always felt play after work was a good policy.  Worked well and proved very successful.

:hello:

4. I work in a factory, I work with 5 other family members and my aunt is my boss. During my lunch break, I went out to my car and smoked a bowl. The rest of the day consisted of slowing driving a forklift around and cheesing every time someone looked at me. I felt like I was doing my job better than I have ever had. The only con, the last 4 hours seemed like they lasted forever!!

5. " Now anybody who knows Dre
    Knows I'm about fast cars and alize, partying all day
    But I handle my business cause it's work before play"

Yo, Dre what up!

6. To me, it depends on the job.  At my job, I have to deal with customers and and money with certain rates for individual karats (I work for a cash 4 gold business) so I have to stay on my toes a lot.  Hence I don't smoke at work.  As soon I get home though is a completely different story lol

7. I work at a ham shop lol so I just have to deal with hams and money at the end of the day when I close up and we have like 3 customers per day when it's not a holiday

8. I usually do it the night before working a long day because time feels like it goes faster for me

9. "Getting ready" for work consists of multiple dabs and a bowl for good measures

10. My spots pretty chilled.. Smoke drink do whatever as long as I get my shit done.. Wish y'all had my job 😝

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. that's exactly how my job is I love it

12. I work in a Deli at a grocery store and we have freezers in the back that have big ass fans in them so me and all my buddy's take turns going into my freezer and taking hits and since it's -40 degrees and the fans are always running so the smoke evaporates in seconds, around mid day everyone on my half of the store is high and it makes for pretty funny work days :)

13. I used to work for a popular Pizza chain that I won't mention, but in the Hut, we used to smoke under the vent hood while cooking pizzas in the store!!  My first day in the store they smoked me out on a blunt! :hippie:   One day I got so high, I couldn't feel my hands, and I had so much trouble prepping the dough haha.

I also used to work in a hotel, and I would smoke in this corner behind the front desk where there was an air intake so the smoke would disappear.  That was awesome, because I could smoke, and walk right out and there was a customer and they would not smell a thing.  Then those synthetic cannabinoids came out and I got mad addicted to smoking those while at work.  Lost that job because my boss caught me lighting up my lighter about to take a hit... I thought he was gone for the day :eek:  LOL.  Oh well, got a better job after that and got unemployment after that too hahahaa :yay:

14. I've never blazed AT work but I go to work high ALL the time!!

Is there any other way??

Take the high road 💨

15. Thanks to the portable vap pens it makes it sooo much easier. I paint gear boxes 10 hours a day. Gets pretty mind numbing so getting blazed at work tends to help me be more detailed especialy fixing paint runs..makes it tollerable

Sent from my EVO using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. Heh, all repetitive simple (what you can do without thinking, potentially seriously hurting others, so no surgery for doctors) should allow smoking of weed :)

17. I smoke at least 3-4 blunts at work ... Keep me motivated and be good with customers ..... 8th Aday ... Otherwise I feel like I'm down

18. Honestly I don't think I could do my job not high. I feel like I would feel high if I wasn't high at work. You pickin up what I'm putting in the air?

Sent from someone's phone that isn't mine.

19. You make $10/hr as an assistant manager ?  sounds like an amazing job to me .

20. I'm the boss and I say your all fired! Go light up on your own time. Hahah jk that's something an old white guy would say.