Attention Citizens of Oregon

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by Verdurous, Apr 12, 2014.

Ok man, I just double checked those penalties for under age possession, and I read right, mostly. http://newapproachoregon.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/053text.pdf Check out page 33, section 79, ORS 475.864

The felony is for a QP or more

1 OZ to less than a QP is a misdemeanor

And your right, less than an OZ remains decrimianalized. My bad.

sucks about i-21 and i-22. So you guys have this one shot, and feel gun shy about it?

I'd say if you're underage, don't carry more than a half-zip. Half-zip of dank goes a helluva long way anyways.

Legal to cultivate 4 plants and hold a half a pound of flowers ain't too shabby. But it's not my vote. I would love to have that on the Florida ballot!

2. Ugh...

[​IMG]

3. "sucks about i-21 and i-22. So you guys have this one shot, and feel gun shy about it?"

False! This isn't the first time, nor will it be the last that Oregonians got legalization on the ballot. Legalization shouldn't come at the cost of the futures of young lives. I won't allow our youth to have their constitutional rights stripped just so a few guys from out of state can get rich quick.

4. My bad, just realized it's more than a quarter ounce of edibles, "marijuana product," so a couple brownies, that would have youth sent to prison and stripped of their constitutional rights. Still no less fucked considering this law also ban concentrates and gives almost uninhibited regulatory oversight to the OLCC, meaning the OLCC could potentially write the prerequisites for licensure so that R.J. Reynolds and similar corporations are the only ones who qualify.

5. I am excited and very jealous about this :hello: