If space and time are one thing, does that mean..

Discussion in 'Science and Nature' started by Sc0pe, Apr 12, 2014.

1. #21 Boats And Hoes, Apr 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2014

Eternity is more than a word, it's a necessary actuality. Something is eternal, be it the substance of the universe... or God; there has to be an existence that cannot not exist.

2. #22 Timesplasher, Apr 14, 2014

When I start trying to comprehend somethng that must have no begining to exist the more potentially real a "god" becomes.

Wha?

4. #24 Timesplasher, Apr 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2014
    Something for you to think about "Boats" :)

5. uh...says who? just you?

science says entropy ends all...(unless you 'believe' in some deity and 'spirits'...but that aint science :bongin: ..)

Dont go there:)

7. #27 Boats And Hoes, Apr 14, 2014

Entropy "ends all"? Care to expound...?

Where does the energy of an entropic system, such our universe's, originally derive, if not from eternity, out of a negation of energy... really?

Oh, okay, now I see; my bad, I'm too high and I misread your post. But, yea, what you say at the end of your sentence... are you being sarcastic?

Why do you never answer questions about your assertions?

10. #30 celticwolf, Apr 14, 2014
    Time is a force like no other, we could never go back in time, but we could in theory go forwards. As the faster u go the slower time moves. If u could go fast enough you could be back where u started before you even left....lol
    Time is like a raging river, you can swim down river fast, but you can never swim back. You can also slow down. But you can never stop

Think I'm in the wrong business... Lol

11. my friend who took way too much lsd can confirm gravity is linked with time.

12. #32 Boats And Hoes, Apr 14, 2014

You're basically rendering "time" a wholly subjective phenomenon, i.e., as revolving around the person; now do you believe that to be the case?

13. I am saying that time just is . Maybe one day we will fully understand it

14. one of my threads were closed for religious reasons so can we leave all gods out of this

Can I get an AMEN...? :smoke:

16. #36 Timesplasher, Apr 14, 2014

So as a force we cant go back through time which to me indicates that the moment of reality has existed and will never again? Its the same logic that would mean we cant move beyond that moment of existance either. 

That is, if one looks at time as a purely linear phenomenon...

18. Time is not linear, it can be bent and twisted, but it's partly true because In theory you can never go back. Maybe one day we will put the puzzle together. But not today...

I do...if I feel the query is worth it.

20. hypothetically the volume of your words, in regards to letters, is directly linked to your expertise on the subject at hand and amount of knowledge in brain