If You are smoking with a Rookie who starts Trippin and getting Paranoid, is it Cool to fuck with him hella bad?

Discussion in 'General' started by KeAk da Kief, Apr 12, 2014.

1. I think getting fucked with while buggin' is like a right of passage to becoming a stoner. Everyone loves shit like that! My only rule is, dont take it too far! Only get to the point where they can still laugh about it afterwards. Like that soundbox over the head shit.

Time does not exist... Let that resinate.

2. No you shoukd just listen to music and talk about your dreams or ideas. Invite him to eat some of your food or watch a movie. If its just the two of you its okay to fuck with him a littke bit. But if youre in a group and you put him on the spot you might embarass the shit out of him. This shit never happened to me when I was a rookie though so idk why some people bug out...

3. Man my wife(she doesn't smoke) fucks with me so much that I'm used to that shit. One time i was high as hell and she got a black jacket and put DEA on the back and hung it in the woods behind my crib where I could see it while I blaze on my deck I freaked out started tossing shit and trying to eat all my bud . I've never seen her laugh so hard.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. You sir are an asshole. My friends used to do this shit to me all the fucking time when I was younger and I end up running home thinking I was going to die im serious.

5. You should say dat da park rangers is comin' and youlda better run very fast

6. because i guarantee majority of people sayin no would have been fucking with him in person

7. Give a man a fish, feed him for a day.

Teach a man to fish, feed him for his life 

8. does not apply to people who cant handle their high

9. OP you're lame as fuck

10. Definitely cool to fuck.

11. That's just mean

Dude what the FUCK!!! that just like really hurt my feelings!!!! I am just trying to make you guys like me so I tell Jokes to make you like me because if you laught that means you like me and soon all have all the friends and i will no longer be the lonely hated nerd and cut myself and contemplate suicide.  But some of you didnt laugh.....do you hate me????? Please Dont

Oh wait I am not an insecure Lame fag who wants to impress everyone due to peer pressure.  Thats why peole freak out because they are scared that people dont like them and their insecurities are so intense when they are High they just cannot handle it. I dont want to hurt anyone intentiionaly, because that is not my morals, but I WILL NOT let Haters get me down and I dont care if I piss them off

14. i don't think people have bad trips because they think people don't like them, I'm sure they freak out because they're too damn high that it isn't comfortable maybe

Dude have you ever had a bad trip????? It is a common symptom to be paranoid about what other people think about you. like "AM I ACTING TOO HIGH??? DO I LOOK WEIRD????  WHY DID HE SAY THAT???? IS HE EVEIL? DOES HE HATE ME?

16. Lay off the kid guys! Clearly he didnt make this thread to be fucked with. All you talkin shit about him are the real idiots that are ignorant a'f. I think that shit is a funny idea, let us know how it all panned out.