If You are smoking with a Rookie who starts Trippin and getting Paranoid, is it Cool to fuck with him hella bad?

Discussion in 'General' started by KeAk da Kief, Apr 12, 2014.

1. na haha its cool id mess with him but try to keep it light, the fake language sounds funny but the heart attack is just cruel

2. everyone wants to sound  righteous your all so fake xD

3. Man it seems like people these days have all just about lost their senses of humor. Laugh a little. Fuck with people a little, be fucked with a little, its all fun. Just keep it light. No fake heart attacks. But fake language could be funny as hell.

4. THANK YOU! After it happened to me, I thought it was hella awesome, after the fact.

5. If someone is seriously freaking out, no it's not cool 

6. Dont do anything to scare him...but maybe trip him out a bit cause he will look back on it and laugh....but scaring hin can turn him off to smoking.

7. Well certainly don't let him ruin your high because he can't handle himself.

8. "Hella".

Urgh.

9. Do it. Have fun

Sent from my iPhone using Weed

10. You seem like a dick..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. So, because we are righteous and wouldn't fuck with our friends like that, were fake?  :laughing:

12. If it's a friend, no dude.
    If it's a BEST friend, fuck yeah dude. 

13. yeah fuck with him a bit but don't fuck with him so bad it turns him off smoking

14. the fake language would be pretty funny though

15. Tell him when you smoke weed your head lights up so much aliens can see you from other galaxies.

Sent from my iPhunny using Grasscity Forum appster

16. You made another one of these threads? ! Fucked up man

17. No room for bad vibes or spreading it.

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. Don't be a dick! He just wants to have a good time, so try to encourage that. Creating a made up language doesn't seem that bad though lol.
    I always fucking hated/hate when people try to screw around with me when they know i'm high. It ruins my experience!

19. Be totally serious, look him straight in his eyes and use words like "hella" and "blade" in sentences and see how long you can go and keep a straight face...cause those words are like so last year...

Yeah Sorry about that. I was super keyed and this was my first ever post I had ever done on GC,  sooo..Major Party Foul???