If You are smoking with a Rookie who starts Trippin and getting Paranoid, is it Cool to fuck with him hella bad?

Discussion in 'General' started by KeAk da Kief, Apr 12, 2014.

1. dont listen to no killjoys, you keep on keepin on dawg, shit i know ive had many a laugh at the expense of rook smokers by saying 'DAWG THAT AINT NORMAL, YOU'RE GONNA DIE' etc..

2. People in this thread need to cool off.

It's his FRIEND lol

Fuck with him. Tell him the ant queen is requesting you return to the hill.

I fucked with people and got fucked with. So what. I'm not a pussy because of it and can handle my drugs so yea.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Finmmmn

3. No.

Anxiety sucks, anxiety from drugs sucks worse. Whenever a friend, shit even an acquaintance, got paranoid or sick I would help them anyway I could.

I know how unpleasant it can be and don't want my hommie feeling like that.

4. snoop doge

Attached Files:

5. I fuck with some of my friends and some of my friends fuck with me. If I know they wouldn't be a bitch or a pussy about it, then why not fuck with them. just remember it'll come back around. That's the kind of shit buddies do. I had a friend from the city out camping in the bush, Stoned as hell got him trippin out that the coyotes we were hearing were actually wolves and "they don't come by much food around here" same friend fucked with me with a train whistle while walking the tracks while I was on a mushroom trip. But if you know this friend is just going to get his panties in a bunch, don't bother. 

6. Yeah i think fucking with him some would be funny, idk why people are getting so bent out of shape about it, it's not like they're gonna take all the dudes clothes off and abandon him at the police station lol. I honestly don't see anything wrong with messing with him a little as long as it doesn't cause any harm, they're all friends anyways, it's kind of like a stoner right of passage in my opinion. 

Just don't mess with him so bad that he has a panic attack or something, in that case it'd make you an asshole.

Now smoking with someone who says they're an experienced stoner and brags about all the weed they smoke, then ends up getting super paranoid and ruining peoples high, i'm gonna mess with them big time lol.

7. While that sounds funny its not in reality haha, its just gonna make him have bad experiences with cannabis and you dont want to give people a bad impression of it. Be a good friend bro  :smoking:

8. #28 *ColtClassic*, Apr 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2014
    So is it cool to be an asshole guys? I'm only asking because I lack the moral empathy to decide for myself and would like have my anti-social behavior validated by anonymous strangers online.

9. Don't fuck with new guys or people that are already having a bad time.

10. Well if it's in the rhelm of buddies busting balls and joking then sure, no prob.

What I got from the op was more aof a serious freaking out situation. Also I remember the first time I bugged out from weed, I legit thought something was terribly wrong. Shit was awful.

11. Yeah if I fucked with you when your high would you wanna smoke with me again? Plus just makes you look immature. Occasional joke is okay but dont go overboard.

Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Tapatalk

12. Messing with noobies and the like is extremely fun and funny, but its too fucked up for the other person. I wouldn't, but it would be very hard for me not to haha. If you do your friend will always remember and think of you as an asshole unless you're best friends, then you can get away with a little bit.

13. We've all gone through it... It really is the initiation when it comes to smoking weed.

14. Put him in the box.. Pretend to put an invisible Box on his head and then start miming your words and preten he's deaf inside the imaginary box and don't speak until you take the imaginary box off.

"This ones called mindrape, it's actually pretty mellow"

15. It is typical behavior for a 12 year old.

16. Has to happen to everyone.. It makes you learn your limit

"This ones called mindrape, it's actually pretty mellow"

17. IT can be funny if you guys are in a house or something. Not in public cuz you can end up really freaking the person out about getting caught.

IMO its kinda like a right of passage. Think we've all gotten high with more experienced people and gotten ragged on a bit. But keep it light. Don't try to totally harass him.

And he'll have to be a total retard to fall for the stuff that you put lol. Even when blitzed people know what language you're speaking...

If you want to mess with him you gotta start laughing as soon as he leaves a room then stop when he comes back. Pretend to stare at him/know inside jokes about him to get him paranoid. Start asking him to do a bunch of favors for oyu. Most people jsut say yes when they're high lol.

Start doing weird things and see how long it takes him to call you out. For example putting the tv on weird channels.

Slide weird words into the conversation or say a big word with a confusing meaning randomly throughout the convo. Again will be funny to see how long it takes him to realize whats going on.

And if you want to really be a dick get him loaded, take him to the grocery store for munchies, then tell him one of the shoppers is an undercover cop/loss prevention agent and that hes following you guys. Get him real freaked out about how you guys need to dump the drugs, and if you're reallly committed try  and convince him to run with you lol.

18. Depends on how badly you are messing with them and how badly they are sketching out or how bad the anxiety is.

My one friend would just get really stupid when he was high, and I'd say stupid shit to him and trick him, but nothing fucked up. If he was having anxiety or anything like that I wouldn't do anything. Never fuck with anyone who is seriously having anxiety. 

19. I remember i went to smoke at this fuckin crack house piece of shit place,  and one of the dudes little brother was there.  he was doin the same shit, it was goofy/hilarious.  but i wasnt gonna fuck with him because i felt kind of bad.  they were pretty much making him smoke and i could tell he didnt like being high.  but we ended up smoking +10 bowls, i dont even remember lol.