Explosive diarrhea while sleeping

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Zombie Tyrone, Apr 12, 2014.

1. I hope your butthole feels better soon

2. You say that like it's a bad thing. And I've already retold the story countless times to all my buddies haha. We'll all be dead in 60 years anyway, no one's going to care I shit myself. Don't sweat the small stuff my man.

3. You shit on your dog....

I'm calling PETA.

Your friends aren't going to care that you shit yourself. I meant more along the lines of strangers or girls- people whose perception of you isn't validated by their tenure with you. I'm sure you wouldn't want girls that you could potentially hook up with to know that you shit the bed, and a cute dog. No one's sweating anything, I just can't imagine why with all of the content, stimulating forums, etc, that someone would make their first couple of posts on a weed forum about shitting themselves.

I guess I can't imagine being so tied to strangers perception. Live and let live my man. I guess i'm just not that insecure. Loosen up and be a little more comfortable with yourself, it'll go a long way. And in regards to girls, if she's too stuck up to talk about shitting then why the hell would you want to kick it with her? Maybe I'm just used to VT hippie girls  :rolleyes:

I think this can also be a good thing in a lot of cases.

Of course it can. It can be positive in terms of anything from being open about your sexual orientation to your disdain of the individuals in your town. A guy telling me he shit himself because he ate everything he could find that would destroy his asshole isn't something I'd label as a positive outcome of anonymity.

8. this has happened to me but not explosive.. I was so sick vomiting in a trash can all night and I guess one time when I threw up or coughed I "thought" I farted.. woke up and I shit my bed. couldn't even control my bowels man. probably the sickest I've been. I think I threw out that blanket

9. really worked up an appetite ...

10. I feel you dude. I had to throw out my white sheets.

11. Anal seizures lmfao

12. My brother showed me a.picture of a girl.who passed out and shit at a frat party

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app