Hi all Old man just tried weed for the first time

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by flutterguy39, Apr 12, 2014.

1. Hi all at Grass City!

I'm 39, and just got hooked within the past 2 weeks. A friend let me try his one hitter, and we watched cartoons for a few hours. Then I scored 2 g's from a coworker.
    I hadn't realized it takes longer to feel the effects than alcohol(until now my drug of choice!).
    So, I smoked an entire gram my first time in, and let's just say I had a bad time! XD
    Then I smoked again, and wow. So good...I watched fractal videos all night...it was awesome.
    since then, I've been reading up on growing, and all the different things you can make with this awesome plant,

This is actual a big thing for me. I come from a strictly Christian background, went to a Christian school till 9th grade, and believed all the propaganda.

I consider myself a follower of the Buddha Dharma now, having renounced my Christian faith long ago.

I was always so uptight about MJ. My wife's brother smokes it alot. We would visit him, and he'd light up right there. I always felt that it was fin to smoke, just not around me. My wife actually quit when she met me.

When I told her I wanted to try it, she laughed alot! XD

But, now I've tried it, I love it. I want to grow, I want to smoke, and have my mind blown. It really pisses me off that it's illegal, but I'm glad that times are changin'. Here on the east coast, we're more uptight about it than the west coast.

2. Trust me you're not old.

Sent from my ink and quill