Whats the most exotic food youve eaten?

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by Bamboobam, Apr 12, 2014.

1. Shit, I would try that.

2. I ate ants one time. It was on accident. We used to keep tootsie pops in our closet, and we had some that had been in there for a while. I opened a blue one and put it in my mouth expecting the delicious and sweet flavor of a tootsie pop. It was spicy, so I took it our of my mouth, and it was literally covered in dead ants. It was disgusting.

Also I ate alligator when I was like 5, and buffalo meat once, though I bought it at the grocery store so I don't know how exotic that is.

3. Bull nuts, rocky mountain oysters.  Taste good.  

4. #24 Carl Weathers, Apr 12, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2014
    Chicken feet, cow stomach, chinchulin (small intestine), emu, ostrich, kangaroo, crocodile.

All delicious!

5. Asian pussy 

6. Do snails count? They fucking sucked.

7. This thread is making me realize I've eaten a fucking lot of different animals.

Gator, rabbit, squirrel, bison, emu, worms (fried and spaghetti style, it was interesting :p), crickets, snake, goat, take your pick.

Never had snails though, I'm a little curious....

8. Turtle, Boar, Bison, Kangaroo, Shark and Bear.

They are all I can think of right now, but I'm sure theirs more.

9. Canned silk worms

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. A Coconut, Gator (pretty good), Escargot, Oysters, Shark.

11. #31 Philosiraptor, Apr 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2014
    Swordfish, Oysters, Gator Jerky, Minnow Eye

12. #32 Carl Weathers, Apr 13, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2014
    Didn't realize oysters were considered exotic. Had them too, along with plenty of other shellfish. And shark fin.

13. ive ate squid rings, just like onion rings,... well you get the idea. instead of onion its squid lol

14. Greasy as shit too.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Yeah, I remember now.

16. I tried bear liver once. It was okay, I didn't know what to expect since I never had liver before. I can't compare it to other livers since that's the only one ive eaten. I had all these crazy fried things when i went to a korean bbq place. i was young but i remember eating these fried baby fish that were pretty good. Also had rattlesnake and alligator before.

17. Escargot, beef tripe, and piure(weird chilean shellfish)

18. I ate squid once by an accident. I was on a ferry was trolled by somebody who said they were onion rings. They looked legit. I can't say the same for the taste...

19. Mickey D's :lol:

20. Probably between kangaroo and ostrich. Near my hometown there's a place called the "meat house" where they sell exotic meats....Nothing like living in the south, lol.