Your dream vehicle?

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by quadridincopedipper, Apr 12, 2014.

1. So hopefully this won't be a dead end thread, but this is my dream truck right here. Or the 2015 Silverado 3500. Haven't decided. Ouch, $65,000 for this baby here! I better get my CA Nursing license sometime soon!

Soooo..what's your dream vehicle? :)

2. 6 series BMW.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. I want 2 240zs. One I want to get the original L series and have it stroked to 3.1L and turboed. Then the other one I want a 350 or Ls1 in it. Also I want a Evo 8 or 9 for a daily driver. I currently drive a modded Honda Crx

4. A 911 GT2 built on the current 991 platform.

5. #5 I'm Ron Burgundy?, Apr 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2014
    Elenor--so sexy
    [​IMG]

come on blades pics or GTFO :p

6. #6 GlassesJacketShirtMan, Apr 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2014
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1397574382.269807.jpg
    One of my dream cars :) S15 Silvia

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

really digging the alpinas lately...

8. Ferarri 550 Maranello
    [​IMG]

9. Never been much for poster cars. Dream with priority is getting the 66 fury II's restoration done while my dad is still kickin.

After that either a dually mid/late 90s silverado 4 door slammed and converted from duallies to street slicks and gearing changed or a same square bodied Tahoe.

10. Since I never posted a picture for the newbs who don't know what a 240z is.

My friends car. I am jelly.

Attached Files:

11. 20B rx8. Ported and turbo'ed.  Fuck Yea

I'd also put lambo doors on it to go with the suicides
    Haters gon Hate

[​IMG]

12. 1979ish Trans Am

It's just so sexy ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1397679274.631954.jpg

--We're off to the witch, we may never never never come home, but the magic that we'll feel will last a lifetime!--

13. the Audi A7,S7, or RS7. any of the three. it is, in my opinion, the sexiest 4 door on the road today. by far the best iteration of the "4 door coupe" theme that has become popular with designers. i used to like the Mercedes CLS sedans, but the Audi looks more liquid to me, like a giant melted bar of soap. ive been a sedan man since i can remember. my RS7 will be silver. like the old pre war Auto Union "Silver Arrows" GP  cars of yore.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. GTI or WRX-must be a stick

What can I say-simple things make me happy

15. Im jelly.....that car looks mean!

16. It is. I love it. Only difference is i'd have it in frost white.

17. I had an older C4 corvette but wanted a new Grand Sport version. This is my weekend toy.

[​IMG]