Big Booty or Flat Booty?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Bamboobam, Apr 12, 2014.

1. http://youtu.be/OuNCMYKViN4

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  2. #42 I'm Ron Burgundy?, Apr 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2014
    haha a butt minus

3. Big booty hoes!

'Too blessed to be stressed'

4. Big, juicy, succulent, tight.... Just not flat

5. #45 Xeno321, Apr 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2014
    Ooo shit I knew he was alive!!>>> 2PAC! And he's a GC member!

7. I like big booties! :ey:

8. I like big butts and i cannot lie

9. Yeah...braids and freckles and accent and all.

10. Not too big. I prefer well-formed and perky. 

11. Round but proportionalb

Pimp your elevations

12. Dat ass doe..dat ass doe.....dat asssssssssssss

13. Lack of ass on men or women is just disappointing.

14. #54 shadylawyer, Apr 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2014
    Any theories on why most guys who like big butts mostly have double digit IQs?

15. I don't know what this implies. A double digit IQ could be 10 or it could be 99.
    Are you suggesting that guys who don't like big butts have triple digit IQs, in turn implying that only dumb people like big booties?
    Any sort of statistical evidence to support your claim or are you just pulling it out of your ass?

• Like Like x 3
  16. I cannot fathom how one would prefer a flat booty to a nice, round bubble butt.

17. What's your IQ Mr.SmartyPants?

And where did you get these stats?

If anything that post just made you look more stupid than the people you were referring to

18. I dated this dude one time and he literally had no ass. I saw it and it was flat as a board.

The only behavioral phenomenon I have heard of even remotely close to this, is the suggestion that guys with big balls tend to be attracted to whores out of some genetically-ingrained primal instinct, which can also be viewed in monkeys. I don't actually have knowledge on the topic which I feel affords me the ability to speak intelligently to it whether it is false or not, but it was something that was validated and expressed on Joe Rogan during his podcast. Joe Rogan's a human just like anyone else, but he's also a hub of tremendous knowledge and insight, and genitalia having influence on behavior isn't that farfetched. What you're suggesting is retard pseudoscience.

Kush already said it, but I also can't imagine how this is even a viable question. Who would like pancake ass over the cakes? Who's trying to fuck Skeletor instead of Kim Kardashian? WHO!? WHO DAMN YOU!!!?

• Like Like x 1
  20. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1398044402.013412.jpg

All about that hank hill ass type

Pimp your elevations