Big Booty or Flat Booty?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Bamboobam, Apr 12, 2014.

1. #21 Bamboobam, Apr 12, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2014
    I'm over posting pics of myself to the public such as social media since I quit that 4 years ago but I am being honest when I say I have a plump one. Not too much or too little.

2. I don't believe you. Post pics of it here!

3. #23 Bamboobam, Apr 12, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2014
    Yall always gotta say that damn, leave some room for imagination at least. Tons of photos and videos of a black females with a big booty online.

4. Oo god calm yourself. We say that because we are men. So we want to see as much ass as possible, end of explanation.

5. Right in the middle

6. Damn i don't think anyone would choose the flat ass option..

Better choices would be a medium ass or a thick ass

I prefer a thick ass   :smoke:

7. If her ass looks good on her, I like it.

For me its not about big booty or small booty, its about booty as a part of the whole picture.

If she's short and slim, then small-medium. If she's big breasted and medium height I like a big booty and a small waist, like a pirate wench or a German milkmaid. If she's tall and thin with small breasts, a big ass and thighs would look odd--little ass is better.

Its all relative.

8. Nice, plump jiggly booty that feels nice when you squeeze it. That's all I ask for.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. Love a big booty

Sent from my Z992 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Girls that squat piss me off so bad, not all them, but the majority all seem I he insecure slags that won't shut up about their "square workout", fuck off, I don't care if you're doing squats, come back when you've lost some weight you chubby bitch.

11. What?

Big booty. Can't fuck with a girl is she ain't got an ass.

I'd like a German milkmaid please :D

13. big ol booty....wtf kind question is that??

14. BootyBootyBootyBooty! I love a big ol booty. But a nice tight butt is sexy. All Women are beautiful. :)

15. dont give too much fuk about bum... so i don't care...

16. the title alone though....who prefers a flat booty??  I mean there are degrees of roundness, but does anyone actually prefer a flat ass? :confused_2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6BrK2rPAP8