Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is it ok to smoke 9yr old weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TryNstopME024, Apr 11, 2014.

1. haha, yeah if it wasn't black i would probably say hey why not....but it sounds like doo doo. 

2. Yes, Ron, that is a horse of a different color.
    Or colour if you're Canadian.
    But yeah, OP.. You can't find better?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Yea , toke up and see how that goes

4. What is burping?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. throw that shit out man, black and no smell? ive smoked weed that was probably 2.5 years old, but it was green, stored in a jar, and had some smell. was some pretty good smoke.

6. Smoke it for science!

And report back here, let us know what happens.

7. If you don't smoke the black weed you're a racist op.

8. dump it and buy some new stuff.

9. i'd smoke wit a 9 year old,,, if i was 9 years old or close to his age... def not if i was a teen or 12 even.

10. Yeah i read the title fast and thought it said "is it ok for a 9yr old to smoke weed?"..... :eek:

11. i would take a few hits of it and see if gets me high. if it does then i would roll up a fat blunt of that nasty weed and get lit

12. Did you smoke it op?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. smoke it for purely scientific/educational purposes :hello:

14. Once you go black weed, you never go back. Then again, wouldn't it be interesting if the OP smoked black weed and became the first person to ever die from weed? Just saying..

15. #35 KushyKonundrum, Apr 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2014

People haven't died from weed, but they most likely have died as a result of smoking it...

16. No shit, I was saying since the weed is black, wouldn't it be interesting if smoking black weed was the cause of the first direct case of death from weed.

I wonder why it turned black...weird.