Going to the zoo sunday and getting high, which animals would you look at

Discussion in 'Science and Nature' started by Sc0pe, Apr 11, 2014.

1. Uh, all of them?

2. The zoo around here has polar bear exhibit.  Polar bears white and cool.

3. Make eye contact with a orangatang.

4. Reptiles and Primate house always top my list,
    but when I was in Taronga Zoo in Australia
    I found the seals, and especially Leopard
    Seals, fascinating.  They're like twelve foot long
    Otters.

5. "aquarium"

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Watch the chimps. I once saw a family of chimps attack a snake in their habitat. It was like 2001 Space Odessy.... primal.

7. Bring some edibles and check out everything but don't rush really get a feel for the incredible display of exotic animals.
    Think about it they brought animals from multiply continents,some weighing tons and put them on display for people. Its a pretty incredible feat if you think about the grand scheme of things .

8. if im high enough ill act like one until i get its attention

9. I like turtles

10. If they have penguins definitely see them, they are one of my favourite species and they are so fun to watch, and of course our brothers the monkeys. I went to a zoo where I live and I swear a gorilla was trying to cox me into his area with a banana, he kept holding the banana out at me and doing a "come here" signal with his head, wish I was allowed to go in!

"Find what you love and let it kill you."
    - Charles Bukowski

11. fuck zoos.  

12. Zoo bound, gonna eat some edible medibles and vape someBHO by the monkey cages . Then off to go for a camel ride, then to see the bears , then the eagles and hawks , penguins, snakes, tigers, lions, funky flamingos. And then the meds will have kicked in , and I'll go take a nap with the panthers, mountain goats .panda bears, and polar bears . Rhinos , tee rexes!!

Sent from your granny's IPAD!

13. penguins of course sloths as well

14. You should check out the spiders, snakes, and reptiles. Always fun to watch.

Sent from my XT907 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. Bears...... They can smell the menstruation.

16. The Yak,  They stand around doing nothing most of the time, but once I saw a feral cat get in the cage with two Yaks and one of them chased the cat - all around the perimiters of the (outdoor) cage.  The cat finally escaped through an opening and the Yak got pissed off at his fellow Yak and soft of bumped into him or her as if to chastise it for not helping to chase the cat.   Funny as all hell. 

17.  Zoos bore the living daylights outta me.  The PBS show "Nature" had a nasty habit of spending most of their time repeatedly focusing on africa so much that Lions, elephants, zebras, giraffes, etc just make me go "Meh."

I'd like to see a badass zoo with a truly awesome invertebrate section--  Like have some of the more obscure animals that nobody knows about..

I wanna see a spider room with specimens from every family of arachnida, but that's not gonna happen..  If im lucky, there'll be a few emperor scorpions, and perhaps a few poecilotheria metallica :(

18. I usually check out the reptiles first, n arachnids.
    The monkeys are awesome!

Acid at the zoo would be very confusing.
    Wanna try that.