Do you agree with abortion?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Incommision, Apr 11, 2014.

I'm explaining "all the time" since you're misinterpreting our words here. Yet you got all cranky about me saying that "rarely" doesn't mean "never". 

Of course you're done here, that's what people do when they're losing ground. :laughing: 

2. If you say so. No point in having a discussion with someone that is blind to your point of view. Good day. 

I'm not blind to it, I just disagree with it. Though when it comes to birth control having a failure rate, that's simple fact. 

4. A zygote, embryo, or fetus is not a baby. And as soon as you can beam one out of my uterus with no risk to me, then we can talk about someone else's rights to the contents of my uterus.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. I could care less either way. If a woman chooses to abort her child then that is on her. However, men should also be given the same right to opt out of supporting the child.

6. #206 Danerrr, Apr 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2014
    "You and your girlfriend isn't ready to have kid"

And

"You're gonna have to take care of it as your own" was intended for both parties. I'm sorry I wasn't clear.

Edit - besides a baby coming into this world the way it is is bad enough, I couldn't imagine having parents that originally would have aborted but couldn't because of some silly law taking a right to choose between changing your life forever or not away

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. Or at least not have to give almost half their check in child support as if the cost of living doesn't make it damn near impossible on close to minimum wage jobs already.

8. How can you support something but dont. What dont yous support about abortion?

Its the number 1 keysafe way to abort something you dont want. Yeah ok get all emotional you took somethings life-which hasnt even started yet,,, wow we seem to take eachothers actual lives over materialistic goods,,,People make mistakes all the time, big fucking woop. I personally think it should be legal and free of hassels. the proceeds and unborn fetus's should fund stem cell reaserch.

I dont see why theres so much hype about this one subject, you dont support it good on ya,,, those who actually want an abortion think otherwise. Who are you to stop someone from getting it vacuumed out if they want it so?

9. I love how we keep getting it mansplained to us, how the only factor in abortion is just the woman wanting to not be a parent.  As though pregnancy was like, "la la la 9 months -- ohhay, A BABY!" and not 9 months of having a massive parasite that could be something awesome, or it could destroy your kidney or take your life or ability to have another something awesome later down the road.

10. #210 Doc-J, Apr 17, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2014
    Nope, they shouldnt have to pay anything at all. Freedom of choice is freedom of choice. If a woman has the right not to have a child simply because it will interfere in her life, or its an inconvienience, then so should the male. Instead, the men get put in jail.

11. That's why I said we need reform, but then the feminists jump on me for it lol. 

12. Yea, most of them need someone to fight. I think its angst built up from not spending enough time in the kitchen.

I jumped on you for saying women shouldn't have any choice if the man wants to keep it. They're very different topics, and I never said I disagree with a man being able to cut off financial ties. 

14. Quote where I said that please... 

All I ever said is we need reform, men have no reproductive rights when it comes to babies.

16. Where does that say men should have all the rights... Keep putting words in my mouth. Time to block.

Jesus, are you even serious? :laughing: 

"If your partner wants to keep it, will you should be stuck with it and learn from your mistakes."

How is that not the same thing as the woman not having a choice, if the man wants to keep it? 

Definitely sounds fair to me.

19. I have a feeling that black market abortions will become popular if abortion is outlawed.

Of course. Laws have never stopped people from doing what they want. Not if they really want it enough.