Gf wont give bj?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by billxcosby, Apr 11, 2014.

1. Either deal with it or date someone else lol. Or don't go down on her unless she's
    willing to reciprocate. Some girls never will in my experience an it's not worth trying to get someone who doesn't want to do something to do it against what they want. I've noticed a lot of times, the more a girl likes the sex, the less they go down on you because it's like, what the point. Unless you're fantastic at oral, then girls will usually go down on you to get you to reciprocate. At least in my experience. ( it helps to have the ability to make your tongue vibrate lol, also a tongue ring doesn't hurt. :) hahahahah

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. She's not that into you period. You may just be convenient at the moment she probably just needs some consistency in her life and you're filling that void until someone else comes along that she will have no problem blowing

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Make sure your fuckin balls don't smell like shit.

Dudes always wanna get their dick sucked and licked on and don't even consider the fact they just ran a marathon in sweat pants.

4. Say, "Bitch chu know whatchu signed up for"

5. When she's talking be like..is my zipper down?..she'll say no...then say..then why is your mouth open? Haha

6. Dump thy bitch.

7. You are lucky she is your GIRLFRIEND and not your WIFE. Congrats on encountering this problem BEFORE marriage. Girlfriends are easy to get rid of. Wives can be too expensive to get rid of hahaha. Find a new one QUICKLY.!

8. Guizeeeeee!!!! I FUCKING GOT A BLOWJOB FROM MY GIRL! Sucks to be all you poor motherfuckers who's girl won't give them one. Now that she's done it she's doing it all the fucking time. In the car to my house, at the house, on the way home, eating, sleeping, pooping. You name it, and I'm getting it.! This guy is a happy mother fucker. See all you in hell.

9. #110 SiriusWolff, May 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2014
    She could have been abused and doesn't like it because of that fact. One of my cousin's exes hated it and he kept pushing it and it caused a serious problem because she was sexually abused.

edit: nvm problem solved.

10. rape her mouth damn it.!

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk

11. Who gives a shit. Footjobs feel better anyways.

Sent from my Galaxy Note II. I know you bitchez be jealous.

12. lol what?

Lol thats like getting a handjob from someone with cerebral palsy

13. Don't knock what you are completely ignorant of...

14. Man that is a hard one (pun intended haha). But have a rational conversation about reciprocating oral that you perform and if not quit doing shit that she likes..

15. Well that sucks....Too much comments to read but I'll just say. I have a love/hate relationship with blow jobs.
    Sometimes I love giving them to my bf. I'll even give them to him right after work when he's smelly and sweaty. Just to make him feel good.
    Other times I'm like ehhh half way thru I'll just compromise and let him just finish with sex.
    I've only sucked 2 penises in my life, my BF has never told me I'm good or not so idk. But something about pleasing the guy you love is just so satisfying!

16. Maybe she's had a bad experience with blow jobs. Maybe she has a bad gag reflex.

Sorry man a warm mouth and tongue feels better than a foot. Not knockin footjobs they're quite amazing but you can't compete with a great BJ.

18. I don't give blow jobs but was talking to my wife about last weekend. She really like to give me bj's and I was asking her if she was always into it with other people she has been with. She said that some cocks are ugly, stinky, some guys cum tastes real bad. If your looking for logical reasons.

I F-ing hate lima beans. There is no real logical reason behind it other than I don't like them.

19. Can't say I agree. Maybe my wife is just so good at it. I have had some phenomenal BJs in my time but my wife's feet literally make me convulse when I orgasm. The woman has serious skills anyways when it comes to male genital manipulation. That's why I married her. Nobody could lock me down until she did.