Gf wont give bj?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by billxcosby, Apr 11, 2014.

1. As many people have already said above, make sure you're clean and well shaven/trimmed. As a girl, there are very few things more disgusting than pulling up from giving a guy head and finding a piece of lint or 4 inch hair in your mouth. Just spend an extra couple minutes in the shower scrubbing every thing down with a washcloth. Make sure you're cum tastes good, too, by eating more fruits and vegetables and less fatty/salty foods. There's a chance that she's had some bad-tasting experiences in previous relationships and she doesn't want to have to go through the same thing over again. If you don't want to change your diet or she never wants to swallow, just tell her to blow you until you're close, then finish you off with a handy. Everyone wins.

If you're big (7+ inches, imo) then maybe she doesn't want to because she doesn't want to gag, or she thinks she won't look sexy with her mouth open as wide as possible. If that's it, tell her just to focus on the tip and go as deep as she's comfortable doing. Eventually, you'll either learn to love what you get or she'll begin to be more adventurous/confident in her sucking abilities.

For now, though, maybe she doesn't feel like she has any skill, and she doesn't even want to try (which is really stupid if you ask me). In that case, tell her that Rome wasn't built in a day and she can't get better without practice.

But, honestly, before all this, you need to get to the bottom of why she "just doesn't want to." Does she just think it's gross? Is she worried about being bad at it? If she's only been with you and another guy, and she's blown this other guy, then maybe he probably did/had something that made her dislike the idea. In which case, you need to let her know that it's not fair for her to "punish" you for something some other guy did and it's, frankly, ignorant of her to say she doesn't like giving head as a whole because of one experience with one guy.

The only thing you really can do is talk to her. Figure out why she won't by saying, "If it makes you uncomfortable, I need to know why. We can't grow as a couple when you won't be open and honest with me. If anything, I'll be able to understand your thought-process a little bit better and I'll no longer be worried that this is my fault." Hopefully you two have a nice heart-to-heart and if you don't get a suck job out of it, then at least you'll know more about why she's so against it.

As for breaking up with her because she won't, if she really won't and she refuses to compromise, then you need to think if (assuming you guys are in this relationship for the long-run) BJs are something you can live without. It's not shallow to break up with someone who doesn't sexually satisfy you, especially once you have become sexually intimate. Sure, you'll seem like an ass to her and most of her friends (since, when they ask why you two broke up, she'll say, "Because I wouldn't suck his cock" and they'll talk about how much of a pig you are for the next three months), but fuck them; anyone worth associating with will want to hear both sides of the story.

Anyway, long reply is long, sorry. Hope I helped at least a little bit, though. Good luck. :)

This. Realistically the ideal situation would be for you two to have a conversation and get to the bottom of why she doesn't want to give you a blowjob. The concept of 'I just don't want to' is childish and mean she's probably hiding the real reason, because there has to be a reason for it.

3. If she doesn't want to the. There nothing u can do, don't eat her out anymore say "u just don't want to/feel like it" anymore see wht she says after awhile and maybe eventually ask for a 69,best of both worlds or say youl eat her out if she gives u a bj, my gf doesn't give blowjobs either, only because her mouth gets sore and I'm apparently to big for her mouth, so seeing as I never finished from 1 I consider it I never had a bj lol try ask for a compromise or if she doesn't want to thn ur just outa luck some girls r like that lol same with with anal you find some who enjoy it an others don't

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. If she doesnt she is not going to. Stop asking.

5. Soon to be forever alone, not being mean or rude but I don't know a man that'd put up with that, sure maybe for awhile but after like a a couple weeks they're gonna either a) find a girl that will suck his dick (cheating) or b) dump you

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. And I'm not saying anything about forcing, I'm just saying this isn't the twenties anymore. Missionary and hand jobs aren't the big thing now, its all about an open mind and as someone stated close minded people are zero fun

7. I believe it is you that is being closed minded.
    Since I am open about what I want in a partner from the start .. I do not run into the problem of partners being dissatisfied or unhappy.

I have been having sex for almost twenty years and have never had issue finding a man who respects my boundaries to have sex with. Those that do not well ... they generally do not become my sex partners.

8. Some girls have a bad gag reflex and worry that they might gag or throw up if they give a blowjob. The fact that she won't talk about why or the reason shows she a bit selfish....

It's one thing not to give a blowjob and have a valid reason such as above. But if you just say "I just don't want to" you're just being selfish. Communication is the number one most important thing in a relationship and if you can't talk about private or sexual things the relationship will suffer.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. OP dont think any have asked this

Do you know if she had been sexually abused?

Maybe blow jobs give her bad flashbacks and shit

10. I'm close minded? Yeaaa ok

11. Sounds like they're not really missing out if you're so unwilling to make compromises..

My ex didn't like giving blow-jobs but knew I enjoyed getting them, and to her it was worth undergoing a little inconvenience to see me happy, relationships are a give-and-take like that.

Interestingly enough, she was one of the most selfish lovers I have been with to this day, but a sweetheart none-the-less.  :smoke:

TC, I'd try and work towards a compromise, which begins with an honest discussion of why your girl is so BJ-averse. 

12. If I was in your position, I'd just stop going down on her because she's just being selfish. If she asks why, just be like you don't feel like it. I wouldn't go down on a girl who doesn't give head in the first place.

There are more elegant solutions on the first page but I wouldn't go down without reciprocation.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. she can't say no if she doesn't know

14. Like everyone else is saying, try to find out why she doesn't like it.

But don't pester her too much or she'll start to resent you.

Maybe she'll change her mind, maybe she won't.

15. Tell her one of her friends said she'd suck you off...... fo free!

16. nobody has said anything about forcing. just asking

17. the real question is why are you so preoccupied with getting blowjobs?

18. come on man who doesn't love a blowjob

19. Anyone else notice OP post date is 12/31/1969???