Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best overall edible using an 8th? (4 wisdom teeth removed Monday)

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Tbone2, Apr 11, 2014.

1. I had 4 wisdom teeth removed monday.  I would prefer to make something other than firecrackers.  Any input would be appreciated. If anyone is wondering, I have 7.5/325's 

2. Small batch of cookies.  I just buy the premade mix and make my own butter.  You can scale down the recipe easily to make how ever many you like.

3. Use the whole eighth at once for cookies or brownies.

Use a g or so in each firecracker. Plus for firecrackers is the higher fat content in some peanut butter=more thc absorbed. Higher potency.

Maybe just make bud butter and melt it in your oatmeal... if there's fat it will cook with bud.

"Volcano everday, baby." - Darth Vapir

4. #5 wde, Apr 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2017
    delete

5. Lol why was your pain pill script relevant?

6. Make some oil using a cupcake tin
    Dont forget to put some water in the empty tins otherwise itll burn your ban!

7. once you make a butter you can make a toffee out of it that is super tasty and tends to act faster than baked goods like cookies and brownies.

1cup cannabutter
    2 cups slivered almonds
    2 cups sugar
    1tsp salt
    1/2 cup water

combine all except almonds in a pot bring to a boil, add half of the almonds, stir constantly till mixture reaches 300 degrees take off heat add the other half almonds pour into well sprayed glass pan and cool, drizzle with melted choco chips if you want.

this is a tasty way to medicate but may not feel too good on the back of your mouth right now

8. Would boiling the butter decrease the potency at all?

9. Well, it would. Kind of a rhetorical question so good job not answering.

10. Capsules would probably be your best bet. No chewing involved. 

11. lol  <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='mailto:l@[member="AsAp52"]'>@[member="AsAp52"]</a>

Working on some cannacaps thanks to Badkitty, those would have been ideal imo.