THE INFAMOUS SOLO CUP CHALLENGE 2

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by PIFFCLOUD22, Apr 11, 2014.

1. Also to note that i also have some c-4 ,mazar,and some sour-bubble seeds from the same source

Sent from my ZTE V768 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. #82 PIFFCLOUD22, Apr 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2014
    I'm gonna pop another seed think she wwas a dud:eek:

Sent to you from my drug phone.

3. im in this time! i took some cuttings yesterday so when they root ill be joining!

4. First sprouts here;  pretty quick showing on this batch.

IMAG0019.JPG IMAG0018.JPG IMAG0017.JPG IMAG0016.JPG IMAG0015.JPG IMAG0014.JPG IMAG0013.JPG

5. Mine popped today! SourGrapes :D happy birthday little seedling! Welcome to the world!!
    :unsure: watch that first step...it's a doozy!

6. #87 phillyphill7878, Apr 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2014
    Aww' shit son'....lol here's my entries....the are above the soil heres the strawberry-kush babies:D

7. ....oops' forgot to attach the pic:lol:

Attached Files:

8. Yes boys and girls it is me BrassNwood.. Your winner from round one back for more fun and games..
    This time I'll be running some seed crossed from my winner strain bag seed deluxe Red Headed Step Sister.. The sub crosses will be RHSS-2 until I have some proven girls to actually call daughters..
    For clones the only plants I have in veg at the moment are Blue Berry or Sticky Monkey so I'll take a couple each from them.. I may try and take a couple from the mid way flowered RHSSs in the yard but I've not had good results taking clone cuttings deep into flower..
    I'll mess around today and decide..

Rules ?? we don't kneed no stinking rules.. Start in any smaller size you like.. The only real rule is finish in a 16-18 ounce container..
    No 2 foot long roots hanging out.. Topping, LST, HST, LITFA are all permitted,

9. .whudup'doe...:lol:

10. Well, unfortunately and due to personal circumstances, I must abandon this challenge. I will still check in from time to time to watch the fun. I have other plants going that I will let finish unless I change my mind, but it looks like it may be a while after that before I grow again.

11. ive finaly decided to put two seed in to the challenge, they pre-germed and got planted today, both are m-39 fem

View attachment 137735

i will upload as soon as they go thru the soil like i said

pics of my other plant i got going, i know its not in the challenge but its always nice to see more pics!

View attachment 137733
    View attachment 137734

later!

12. I planted a afgani goo bag seed on the 15th but didn't see this till now?. Can I still be In. It just hasn't sprouted yet but I'll post pics as soon as it does

Sent from my SM-N900P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Welcome grower!

14. thanks I'm a beginner.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. i'm still waiting on my reply seems it was over looked, my girl is in about a 6 oz cup can i transplant from that into a solo or does it have to be straight solo?

16. Took some clones from the pair of veg girls I have and a pair of RHSS way into flower..
    9 beans of RHSS-2
    I'll work somebody from this group in the seed run as well as run my own little breeding program on this group of F1s

Attached Files:

17. I think Brass answered you earlier in their comment.

18. Will post pics in the morning. Always in bed.

Жизнь коротка, так жить в самом полном объеме