THE INFAMOUS SOLO CUP CHALLENGE 2

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by PIFFCLOUD22, Apr 11, 2014.

1. #881 Sundance6758, Aug 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2014
    The "Who Completed the Competition & Harvested"  Group

YoungScarface
    PhillyPhil (aka DirtDiggler LOL)      13.7 gm
    HBFunPeaceTime (aka HB)     11.3 gm 
    Kaboose420 (aka Kab)      14.5 gm
    breweryblues (aka brew)     
    johnnyblaze 805 (aka johnny)    11.3 gm    
    Th3W3ird0n3 (The One!!! LMFAO!)

I need to find the final weights on a few of you.....What we DO KNOW tho' is that you didn't win, Kaboose did with his 14.5 gm Solo Plant!
    CONGRATULATIONS GOES TO OUR WINNER! LOL
         KABOOSE   14.5 GM   SOLO GROWER & WINNER OF THE INFAMOUS SOLO CUP CHALLENGE 2!!!  He has earned "Bragging Rights" & Knowledge that will be passed on to newer growers on GrassCity...Congrats again Kaboose,  job well done.....
    ~Sundance~

2. Thanks Sundance !

Sent from my V3 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. #883 Sundance6758, Aug 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2014
    You're very welcome, Mr. Piff, Sir......butt the next time you chase me around the office & grab some of these  big-boobs.gif bouncing-boobs.gif jug.gif yahoo-naughty-emoticon.gif    And grab some of this while you're at it LOL  butt.gif    I'm gonna do this! 
          heated-argument.gif kick-in-the-balls.gif

~Sundance~  RAH!!  RAH!!  GO SOLOS!!!!!  ROFLMFAO!!!
    kick-in-the-balls.gif   One more time, I have wanted to kick my Boss' Balls for years.....LOL

EDIT::  You know I Luv'Ya, Piff & the rest of this Mangy Group of Growers.....by the way, have I told you
       GREAT JOB, GUYS!!!  SOLO #2 IS NOW OVER!  HERE IS THE LINK THAT PIFF PUT TOGETHER!  I HAVEN'T BEEN THERE YET, SO DON'T KNOW WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT.....
         http://forum.grasscity.com/micro-grows/1324564-infamous-solo-cup-challenge-3-input-pre-game-chat.html?p=20420059

4. That's not so bad I'll keep in grabbing that ass ;-)

Sent from my V3 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. lol you two are real funny to read!

no hating, it make me smile to go trought the post between the two of u!

6. To: Th3W3ird0n3  -  "lol you two are real funny to read!"  -  I was gettin' at the same thing a few months ago when I stumbled upon this forum. It's back on page I don't know, but anyway - <span>Parousian posted something that I thought was super funny:</span>

Don't believe them;  Sundance is a silverback hippiechick who has the skills but not the courage to work a solo, so she stays on the sidlines as the self appointed referee here and Piff is just happy to relinquish the clerical end of this little plastic cup parade.

Congratulations to ...

View attachment 144099

:smoke:

7. you are so thurough''''.....;-)

sent to you using my decoder ring

8. .....woah"....!!!is that my butt.....??!!!!

9. and there's yer' prize =-O. .....suddenly I feel like an only -child...:-!

10. #890 Sundance6758, Aug 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2014
    Only Child?  Not so, Phil....You are just living in the past & in the wrong thread now....LMAO!  You IDIOTS!!!  HA!  This thread is closed!!  "Move on!", I tell you....move on..... :bongin:

~Sundance~   MJ, we are a funny bunch...I have to admit that, but aren't most stoners funny in their own way>>  LMAO!  MOVE ON TO THE NEW THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT::  August 21, 2014
    Pre-Game Chat:   http://forum.grasscity.com/micro-grows/1324564-infamous-solo-cup-challenge-3-input-pre-game-chat.html?hl=pre
    Infamous Solo Challenge #3:  http://forum.grasscity.com/micro-grows/1326051-infamous-solo-cup-challenge-3.html?p=20455070
            Let the GAMES begin!!  LOL

11. Somebody who's grows alot can send me a pm? I need help

12. Oh Girl, you're killing me (in a good way)  -  I wish you'd stick around more often, like you did in the other 2 solo's -- it's nice having another chick around ---  especially with these guys (mostly Mr. Piff)!!!  I often wondered, since you left us for a while, Sundance, if Piff thought I was going to be his "acting" secretary  --- ha! as if!  -  but hell, he didn't ask so I didn't volunteer (his loss).

I agree, yes, most stoners are funny in their own way

reminds me of a Layne Staley song (for those of you who don't know, Layne Staley is my profile picture, lead singer of Alice in Chains, but he passed away April 2002 of a speedball. . . .  ;-(

"Junkhead"

"Junk, fuck"
    A good night, the best in a long time
    A new friend turned me on to an old favorite
    Nothing better than a dealer who's high
    Be high, convince them to buy

What's my drug of choice?
    Well, what have you got?
    I don't go broke
    And I do it a lot

Seems so sick to the hypocrite norm
    Running their boring drills
    But we are an elite race of our own
    The stoners, junkies, and freaks

Are you happy? I am, man.

Content and fully aware
    Money, status, nothing to me
    'Cause your life is empty and bare

Well, what have you got?
    I don't go broke
    And I do it a lot
    I do it a lot, yeah

You can't understand a user's mind
    But try, with your books and degrees
    If you let yourself go and opened your mind
    I'll bet you'd be doing like me
    And it ain't so bad

Well, what have you got?
    I don't go broke
    And I do it a lot
    Say, I do it a lot!
    I do it a lot!
    I do it a lot!
    Say, I do it a lot!

* * * * I can relate to the "I don't go broke and I do it a lot part"... I'll be damned if I'm gonna go broke buying weed, so I just grow my own, in closet, living next to the police station AND with my landlord living down stairs    - _ (uh-oh! & oh no!)

stupid? brave? insane? I call it all 3

:smoke: