THE INFAMOUS SOLO CUP CHALLENGE 2

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by PIFFCLOUD22, Apr 11, 2014.

1. Here's my Saturday update :)
    Sorry i missed the last couple weeks I been on a mean oil makin mish!!!
    Pw: [​IMG] [​IMG]my slh in the background, that's all I got if it lol i accidentally erased the pic I took..

2. #783 Th3W3ird0n3, Jul 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2014
    looking great johnny! Did you untied your plant from its pot?

3. Announcement will be made soon. Stand by soloies

Sent from my V3 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Well my girls are looking great. Very very nice.... Tricomes are looking almost perfect. Looks like i will be curing after fri. Is a week sooner that normal for me and this strain. But its that time. 1406686118741.jpg 1406686139714.jpg 1406686173778.jpg

5. #787 Sundance6758, Jul 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2014
    Oh my Gawd, Brewery!!!  Honey, those Solos look sooooooooooo fine!  Do you think you're gonna beat Kaboose's 14.5 gm????  How tight are the buds????  LOL

~Sundance~   RAH!!  RAH!!!  LOL

EDIT::  Johnny, where are you at on the flowering??  Time estimate, please......They look GREAT!! 

6. Go team!!.jpg Ifireworks3.gif
                      GO SOLOS!!!!!            big-boobs.gif
                        Go team!!.jpg Ifireworks3.gif sexy-girl-kiss-smiley-emoticon.gif RAH!!  RAH!!!  TEAM SOLO!!!  LMFAO!

7. Love this thread! Good work guys  :smoking:

8. check out my recent posts in my thread (are you the master of the micro).....;-) .....and is not yet confirmed...

sent to you using my decoder ring

9. Damn brew! You are def gonna give me a run for my money!!!

10. ya I did a while ago.. She almost ready to chop!!

11. We are still talking but should be confirmed in a week or two. I gotta order new medium anyways lol

Sent from my V3 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. Well here's what I've been working on lately.......plus I've got some fresh soil cycling as we speak so I should be good with the fresh mix of soil I made....

Attached Files:

13. Still tweaking out my air exchange and will probably be installing the vortex inline in the tent......just seems a little loud......plus I want it to vent out the top of the tent....

14. One of 2 plants cut and trimmed. Weighs in at 37.5g wet. I will get a better weight on it in a few days. I will also trim and weigh the other tomorrow. I am attempting to reveg the poor lil plant that i cut today too. Never tried it before, but wtf... Ynot...

15. Made a lil' "sail-bud"....:)

Attached Files:

16. #798 agento1001, Aug 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2014
    Wicked! I want in!

Number one mistake is loving your plant too much! Just let it grow!

"You can always add more water, but you can't take it away" NGP

17. here my last update on my solo participation

first weight picture, i dont consider this grow successful, but its was fun so its all good

View attachment 143387
    View attachment 143388

i also took picture of the two top buds of the 4g plant, here they are

View attachment 143385
    View attachment 143386

these buds are ugly airy, but i tested some of it and even without frost and density, its smoke smooth

and have an effect, but i consider i failed for my first summer grow

in the winter, with mother nature ac going its always easier to control temp

cant wait to see what will be the next solo cup!

later solo'er

18. not exactly sure where I'm at lol I lost track... She should be ready to chop in the next week or 2