THE INFAMOUS SOLO CUP CHALLENGE 2

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by PIFFCLOUD22, Apr 11, 2014.

1. just st at one in two days philly takes up no room bro. You can do it I believe in you! Lol

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. ......ok!..... twist my arm why don't- cha'......gonna pop a few beans tonite.....all gonna be strawberry-kush from some cali import / breeder....got a ton of them and if I'm correct there also fem seeds:D

Sent from my ZTE V768 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. I'm going with Nirvanas bubbleicious for this one.

Sent to you from my drug phone.

4. If it makes you feel better I'm so short on room it's not even funny but I'm still throwing one in there for shits and giggles. Gotta do 12/12 from seed tho no time (or room) for veg. Haven't decided what seed I'm going to pop yet tho. Hmmmm...

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Wonder how well they will do under the 11/13 light schedule ........?......I'm thinking they might be a little leggy'.... we shall see....gonna germinate my sk' seeds using the wet paper-towel method......:D:D

6. Btw....11/13 is what I'm flowering my ww's under .....fyi....11 on13 off....:D

7. Starting a fresh round here, so count me in as well.  Thirty six solos ready for the opening bell;  bagseed and soil, using mixed spectra of CFL (2700, 3500, 5000, and 6500k from 23 - 105 watts) .

IMAG0341.JPG IMAG0339.JPG

8. .....yeah buddy's on the loose ......another cfl' guru'....lol.....wish i had the room for36 cups......can't wait to see them all going hard. ......and bagseed.....love the suprise:D

9. I like how its starting. Gonna go buy my solo cups tomorrow

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Looks like I can't stand back and watch this time. I came into the first in mid-way. So I am in on this one, with a bluedream clone.

11. We don't have solo cups here, can I use something else that holds just 16 US ounces?

I have an auto in a damp paper towel already

12. No solo cups? Hell, that is unthinkable. What do drink beer out of with no solo cups?

13. I have a bunch of solo cups that the seeds did not pop. Ill replant them with my own seeds and get them rocking.

The 5 I grew and harvested a month ago turned out top shelf. The kind that people buy for $4,000 a pound. I have 9 more in hydro. love the stuff.

15. Yea where do you live, the Congo? Lol no solo cups lol. Yea a 16 oz cup of some sort will do I guess.

16. yea I've heard great things about her. Excited I am

17. count me in i will start 1 m-39 fem seed today!

as soon as it pop thru the dirt ill be uploading pics of her!

good luck everybody!

18. Just dropped a GSC x Death Star seed into a glass of water with kelp extract and humic acid (would rather use fulvic but have none). Room is very low in my tent so it's going to be fun squeezing this one in! 12/12 from seed, if it's a female then yay! If it turns male I may just use it to pollinate a branch of my Platnium Bubba I got going. Either way it should be an interesting grow. Will post pics when there is something to look at. Good luck everyone and happy growing!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. Well when i roll up to a kegger' w/no cups......i tap the keg o beer into my mizouth:D

20. but on another note....gotta be solos fer' sher' most likely 16 or 18 oz......