Nasty Fucking Roommate

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Stormy Sea, Apr 11, 2014.

1. Lol

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Videotape it all and make the bitch famous....

3. story can't be real life

4. Eww... I cant even

5. Fu da bish

6. In the future confront nasty ass room mates right away. It never had to get to that point.

7. Her mom probably always cleaned the bathroom and she probably never had to worry about it. I don't know how she could abuse a common area like that though. Definitely something you needed to bring to her attention though. Giving hints to some people only results in you spending a lot more time in the argument than they do and being pissed off already by the time they even realize what they're doing is bothering you.

I'm kinda the opposite of this though because my parents never really cared how much of a mess my bedroom was but made sure I did my part in keeping the common areas clean. I always leave the kitchen and bathroom clean when I'm done but I just leave shit everywhere in my bedroom and then organize it like once a month. Not food items though, that's nasty.

8. I'm sorry but I really think this belongs in the comedy section. I laughed so hard at the dump in the clogged toilet that I nearly shit myself.

9. You know, this thread is hilarious. This is so miniscule compared to real issues. This one is very easily resolved.
    I think it's pretty clear you need to tell her to get the fuck out and never come back. Nobody wants her there. And never talk to her again. She can live in her own pig sty if she wishes.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Verrrry bad ....so bad...Sorry youre having to go through that. Make a list of things you both have do around there-a schedule and both sign it. She'll have to commit to it then....so bad. Boundaries-get them ;)

11. I wish the women of my house flushed ahahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. You need to confront her! That's fucking gross, sorry you have to live with that.

- Peace and Pot ✌️

13. I have no words to describe this thread.

14. god damn it same thing happened at my house in college.

On new years eve the toilet got clogged. So my roomate seeing this turns off the lights and closes the door, in his drunk/stoned logic hoping people would get the hint but..... this bathroom had light switches in hard to find in the dark places so people began pissing on it in the dark not knowing what they do. Then someone took a dump in it......shit stayed that way for a month because no one would fix it. Finnaly had to dump viscous chemicals in there to get it to work again, still smelled like shit for the remaining 5 months in that house. Nothing fixes caked on rotting shit.

15. Hey, at least you don't have a room mate that lets dingleberries sit in his anus for up to 6 months at a time, they grow into the size of quarters and are wrapped in hair throughout, hundreds if not thousands of times. The dingleberries are hard as stone, and can not be cut or ripped out without insane pain. He always leaves them laying in corners of our dorm, I hear them hit the walls like rocks at night when he throws them from his bed after ripping them out. I've had to take him to the hospital more than 5 times recently because they could not be taken out without extreme pain.

16. #56 Stormy Sea, Apr 16, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2014
    This is...

I have no words. Hahaha.

I could have lived a full life and been fine never knowing this sort of thing was possible and happening. 

18. That's fucking gross, what an inconsiderate bitch.
    I didn't read everyone's reply but I'm sure this has been said,
    Nothing will change until you confront the bitch. If it still doesn't change? Confront her in front of other people to embarrass her, she should get the fucking hit.
    If that doesn't work, poor the trashcan of dirty pads on top of her when she's sleeping hahahahaha

19. Holy shit, I'm going to start trimming my butthole hairs now thanks for that disturbing info! xD

20. That sounds like quite an unfortunate situation for you, but this is one of the funniest posts i've read in a long time  :laughing: