Nasty Fucking Roommate

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Stormy Sea, Apr 11, 2014.

1. I get the impression you're a push over. Seriously, grow some balls (lol) and tell her to stop being such a lazy slob piece of shit.

2. #22 Stormy Sea, Apr 11, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2014
    Sooo, yeah, I felt too guilty about what I wrote before... like I always do... it was too mean and kinda immature.

I took it down and put up a new note on the bathroom door that words everything a lot more politely. Has the same point, says the same stuff, but without the caps and the blatant insults haha. I was just upset at the time... Still really annoyed and disgusted but, not as outraged, kinda cooled down a bit... will probably have more effect if I'm less of an ass about it anyways. Maybe she actually thinks it's okay, I dunno... fuck. I have no reasoning logic for someone this disgusting haha. 

If she doesn't listen and clean up her act though I will go batshit crazy I swear to god... 

Thanks guys :> 

LOL I love that you said this right after I gave in... again.... god, you're so fucking right. :( I just feel bad. I don't want to make her feel bad about herself. I just want her to clean up her shit and use her fucking brain.... erghhhhh.

3. Just leave a bottle of pills on her bed. Hopefully she'll take the hint.

4. I had 3 other university roommates, we shared a place (2 floors: top floor; 4 bedrooms, bathroom. Bottom floor; common area, kitchen, bathroom.

One of my roommates was in the beginning stages of becoming an alcoholic and would poo and pee on the floor of the bathroom. I've actually stepped in his poo going into the bathroom early in the morning getting ready for work.

None of them washed dishes, ever. By ever I mean they didn't wash a single dish for the whole year, and the kitchen had mold growing pretty much everywhere.

Toilets were never flushed. Garbage a were never changed. I pretty much took care of the place and did all the dishes/changed garbage/toilet paper/etc for the entire year.

I was 21, they were like 19

Goddamn that sucked so I know your feel.

Subbed for when she reads the note

Omega369

5. Im guessing shes only young but if all else fails call her parents dude. They straighten this shit out.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. #26 Zera, Apr 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
    Idk, I think that note was more confrontational than just saying "hey, when the toilet's clogged, let's not use it until maintenance fixes it because it reeks and is gross" or "could your wrap your pads up when you throw them away?"

You should probably see if you can hide your shit in a friend's room for a while, or at least keep it well hidden in the room.

It sounds like her mom never taught her to pay attention to her bloody refuse when she was a teenager.

But if you never actually told her it was grossing you out, she probably has no idea there's a problem. I bet she thinks her nasty behavior is normal, and thinks you're OK with it cause you never said anything. I'd never throw away a pad without rolling it up, but I'd never get the hints you were giving either. I would never guess that my roommate not putting a bag in the trashcan means that she doesn't like the way I throw out my trash.

My roommate tells me whenever I do something that bugs her, so we don't get to the point of resenting each other and getting mad.

7. Imagine her family she probably is so fucking dirty .

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. That's proper vile mate!

She be getting told.
    "
    Look ya manky cow, get yourself sorted out, or find some where else to stay" !

May I suggest a pigsty. Ought to be your parting words.

9. I would switch dorms, this bitch is disgusting and careless. Im not paying all this money for a dorm to live in shit. 

10. ew by her a box of tampons, she can flush em and she isnt sitting in a bloody diaper all day, its a win win for everyone. and hair everywhere grosses me the fuck out, she needs some vitamins for that too.
    whatd she say to the note?

11. To the OP: this is why there's school/college shootings/stabbings etc...I wouldn't mind if you did haha

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

12. You aren't supposed to flush tampons. Probably how she clogged the toilet in the first place.

13. but you can. its alot cleaner for everyone too. i have never clogged a toilet with a tampon or heard of anyone clogging a toilet with a tampon..if a toilet can take massive man shits i'm sure it can take a little cotton

14. #34 Pokie, Apr 11, 2014
  15. Definitely not too far. One of my first roommates was a hoarder. Literally one corner of the drop ceiling in his room caved in, he left it (according to my other roommate) like that for 3 years! He always had STACKS of black mold covered dishes and trash in his room.

If you don't say something direct like that they'll keep living in squalor and continue to bring all sorts of vermin into the house with their nasty shit.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. OP is overthinking the situation and exasperating the conflict. If you see her doing nasty shit say something on the spot before it ends up going this far

Sent from my SCH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. #38 himan235, Apr 11, 2014
    Its obvious too many parents have failed their kids. I dont know if its a type of laziness or lack of motivation. All I can do is tell you about a buddy of mine.

I stopped going over to my friends house

Its small apt with a small kitchen. He lives with his girlfriend and the place is a fucking mess. Sink is covered with dishes that never get done.
    Spider webs, household shit all over the floor, food scraps, Trash can is overflowing. Nothing is EVER wiped down not even the kitchen table. Counter tops are overflowing with displaced unorganized shit.
    The cats piss box is DIRECTLY next to the kitchen table? Really c'mon! 

The floor hasnt seen a vacuum since its was installed in 1920 or whenever it was built. The whole outer edge limits of the floor space is in its own revolving, orbiting space trash shit hole of dust bunnies and tumbleweeds 

You cant even get a seat since all the chairs are covered with stacks of useless household shit and clutter

Usually the dishes are being done after I get there, like only after someone stops by is it a burden to do household chores

You'd think girls be clean and all that shit but I'll tell ya the girls bathrooms are always the worst 

They're decent people, you could talk to and enjoy and respect but they live like slobs in a dump 
    Its like saying your self worth is shit and you dont respect YOURSELF you have no responsibility! let alone anyone else who lives or stops by
    I dont get it. Maybe its because I have OCD or I'm just a respectable responsible person like we are and should be
    I'd like to say its just college kids growing up and learning life but I've seen plenty of slobs that should have left slobbery 20+ yrs ago

Its called Organization and you can always make out the successful,happy, person because of their attitude, responsibility and organization. Those the the qualities you need if you want to make it to the top

18. talk to her nicely about it. you wouldn't know what she has against you...

19. #40 Stormy Sea, Apr 12, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2014
    AIGHT SO. Scent has permeated the entire fucking dorm now. It's disgusting.

Anyways. I put a note on the bathroom door, it was a lot nicer, no curse words, no caps, no insults.

It basically said hey, not sure what you were thinking, probably not a good idea to do shit like this in the future, please take out the trash soon because it's starting to smell, and please clean the drains every once in a while.

I know she read it last night, cuz I heard her stop, then walk into the bathroom, try to use the fucking toilet again, and then leave the god damn door cracked open so the shit smell could waft throughout the place. 

Anyways maintenance knocked as I was typing post, is here right now working on it so, problem solved I guess.... It's taking him a while to fix it though, poor guy :(

Semester ends soon, fuck it, not gonna start any more conflict as long as she doesn't end up shitting on the floor or something...

What's completely weird is that her room is like... OCD spotless. Everything always in its right place, etc etc. My room, in comparison, looks like a tornado blew through it.

I'm starting to think maybe her parents just never taught her how to like, clean up after herself, except her bedroom... She leaves trash everywhere, shit in the sink, all that... idk. Weird she keeps a clean room and nothing else I guess.

HOLY FUCK GUYS. Maintenance just told me someone tried to FLUSH A FORK DOWN THE TOILET and showed me a black plastic broken fork with like 3 prongs missing, like the ones you get from the dining hall (that I don't eat at, and my stash of plastic silverware is white..) Who the fuck does that? And how? Did she like... I dunno... sigh.

I know she's here so she definitely just heard us talking about it... He thanked me for spraying scent stuff too, said it was 'gnarly' in there... hahaha.

At least it's over and I can shower, but I still don't wanna go in there now, waaah... for some reason being locked in that room for 15 mins doesn't sound as nice anymore now that there's 2 day old shit caked to the sides of the toilet bowl... hahaha. Can't make me clean that either!

EDIT: She did end up taking out the trash... so fuck yeah, being a bitch works.  :metal: