Nasty Fucking Roommate

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Stormy Sea, Apr 11, 2014.

1. #1 Stormy Sea, Apr 11, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2014
    Sup guys.

So, I live in dorms, and had three roommates. One of them moved out at the beginning of the semester, so there's only two left. One lives on the other side and has her own bathroom, so I never have to see her.

The other, however, is a fucking slob. We are total opposites. She's a dumb, naive small town native girl, listens to j-biebs and miley cyrus and shit and cries constantly. I mean I seriously hear her crying all the time, and it's never over anything serious, it's always over super stupid shit.

Anyways, I have cut her hair out of the drain on 5 separate occasions, only once it's gotten so bad that the shower has literally been unable to drain, and starts to overflow. I tried to see if she would if I didn't do it, but she fucking didn't, so I had to take some scissors and literally chop that shit out of the drain. It's long and black, and I'm blonde, and I looked and I see no blonde. Just a giant wad of fucking black disgustingness. Every time I get out of the shower it ends up on my towels and my clothes too... sigh.

Anyways, it's only gotten worse. She started leaving her bloody pads in the trash can. Didn't wrap them up, didn't even try to hide them. Right on fucking top. 

The trash in the bathroom started overflowing with her nasty shit so I took it out, and didn't put a new trash bag in, hoping she'd get the fucking hint. Instead, she started putting her BLOODY, NASTY ASS, SMELLY PADS IN THE TRASH CAN WITH NO FUCKING TRASH BAG.

REALLY? I mean WHO DOES THAT? Not only is it rude enough to do in the first place but with NO TRASH BAG? I am NOT cleaning that shit up this time but it's been sitting there for at least a MONTH and it REEKS. I'm at the end of my rope and I'm sick of trying to be polite.

So me and my friends all get to be disgusted as shit every time we enter the bathroom and see that shit, but that isn't even the worst of it.

Two days ago, she clogged the toilet. Which was fine. It happens. ONLY SHE CONTINUED TO FUCKING USE IT, AND DIDN'T CALL MAINTENANCE.

The bathroom started to smell like piss, whatever, I could deal. I called them and they said they'd be in within the next few days to fix it.

Okay, fine. WELL THEN SHE GOES AND TAKES A HUGE FUCKING DUMP IN IT. And she KNEW IT WAS CLOGGED. Why would you take a shit in a toilet you KNOW IS CLOGGED? It fucking reeks. It's disgusting. I can't stand this shit anymore.

Anyways, we usually pretend the other doesn't exist because we hate each other, but I can't be silent and polite anymore. This is too much. 

I basically wrote her this note and posted it on the door. I know it's a pussy move but I really don't want to confront her.. plus I smoke in my dorm sometimes (out the window ofc, and with a towel under the door) but I have a feeling she'll get pissed and fuck me over if I actually confront her...

Anyways, says basically this:

"Seriously? Did you really just SHIT in a toilet YOU KNEW WAS CLOGGED? REALLY? We have TWO BATHROOMS and you thought it hmm, I should SHIT in the one that's been CLOGGED FOR TWO DAYS? Thanks, it FUCKING REEKS. And do you see that wad of hair in the trash can on top of your BLOODY PADS NO ONE WANTS TO SEE OR SMELL? It's yours and it's the fourth time I've had to CUT IT OUT THE CLOGGED SHOWER DRAIN and IT'S NOT EVEN MINE. Third, really? Putting your used hygienic items in a trash can w/ NO TRASH BAG? and leaving it there for OVER A MONTH? I can't not say anything anymore, this is disgusting. Please clean up. THANKS.'

Anyways I guess what I'm asking is have any of you ever had to live w/ someone like this? And am I being TOO MUCH of an asshole? Should I take it down and rewrite it in a nicer way? I'm just so fucking angry. I know I'm being immature and rude... but I've hinted so many fucking times. When I say we never talk, we literally never talk, we pretend the other doesn't exist, because it's better that way, we really get on each other's nerves...  I know I should probably just be an adult and say something but I don't want to blow up in her face, I just want her to realize how disgusting she is...

2. Take all her gross shit and put it on her bed, that'll send a good message.

3. #3 moabfighter, Apr 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
    Poop on her pillow

[​IMG]

5. Hell no if anything you were too lenient, that shit sounds repulsive...

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. How does a dorm "maintenance" take a "few days" to come and unclog a toilet?

7. She sounds like a disgusting white trash ratchet. Props for saying something. I would definitely have her clean up her act or I would look for a new place.

8. we need a update when she reads the letter

9. You need to confront her..she's never seen you smoking right? So she has no evidence against you. Let her know in a kind and respectful way that her lack of hygienic attention has been a prevailing issue that is affecting the life of the rest of the girls living there (killing with kindness is soo much more effective when you hate someone) now if this doesn't work and she starts pointing fingers and blaming others that's when you tell her to grow the fuck up and stop being a dirty bitch.

Keep us up dated

10. If she doesn't listen, fight fire with fire :laughing:

But I'm kind of insane :p

11. burn down the dorms and overthrow the government!

12. I second that notion. Also, I think the more was alright, but just saying something to here face to face would be better. Notes seem to only escalade a situation ha

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. She clearly has issues, plus college is rough due to the workload, and a lot of pressure. But still that is fucking disgusting. Also buy a toilet plunger. They are like 5-10 bucks. That is the thing about being an adult, you get to do a lot of shit you dont want to do and shouldnt have to. You'll learn that eventually.

14. #14 Stormy Sea, Apr 11, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2014
    Yeah, thanks guys, fuck this... Definitely getting a place with friends next year, I can't handle this shit anymore... Literally haha.

I guess the reason it's such a big deal to me is because I do smoke a lot, and I do have a lot of friends over, and I know we're probably loud and annoying fairly often, we stay up pretty late. But she hasn't complained or said anything or done anything actually mean, or outed me to the RAs, when she has every right to... So I feel like I owe her I dunno.

But yeah, this was too much. I can't believe she actually was dumb enough to shit in a clogged toilet. It's awful. Like what the hell.... I opened the bathroom door and was bombarded with diarrhea scent, so I closed it immediately but it still reeks in the sink area too because of it.

Ugh, whatever. When I called maintenance I told them it wasn't an immediate priority because we have two bathrooms and that they could get to it when they got to it, but... Definitely gonna call them again, cuz this is bad. Bet if I tell them she actually shit in it and how awful it reeks, they'll hurry it up... 

Thing is I was gonna leave a nicer note this morning and ask her politely to stop using it until they fixed it, but decided against it 'cause didn't wanna embarrass her or cause conflict over some piss.. shit has hit the fan now though, literally. Didn't think she'd be that dumb.. I mean who does that in a shared bathroom... sigh. Ah well.

Anyways  :) Feel less bad now. Wish I'd have said something sooner though. I need bigger balls... just wanna keep pretending she doesn't exist, ugh.

We actually have one... I sat there for like 15 minutes trying to unclog it the first time I realized it was messed up... and then every once in a while went back, flushed it, tried again... But then she started peeing on top of it, and I got piss all over myself the last time I tried, so I gave up, LOL. Fucking gross...

15. #15 Annicus, Apr 11, 2014
    For some there is no hope or soap :laughing:

16. #16 goober0331, Apr 11, 2014
    Request a roommate change. Also smoking in your room is really dumb.

Or maybe sit her down and try to have a rational talk with her.

17. You shouldn't feel bad..bitch had it coming I mean who lives like that?! Are her parents homeless?! Dirty hoe must have felt pretty shitty after reading that note though haha all crying and bleeding all over j biebers cd case hahaha ahh that's fucked up but probably true

18. #18 Adam182, Apr 11, 2014
    Eugh! I couldn't do it, give her a slap into shape lol.

19. #19 dankness420, Apr 11, 2014
    <sup>Its still clogged?  Go set up a cam and get the maintenance guys reaction. He is going to shit when he sees that, probably walk out and come back with an oxygen mask.  :laughing:  Camera, camera camera!</sup>

20. Or just bog wash her in her own shit and piss.

Put a bucket in her room and write toilet on it, I bet it will be full of poop in a few days, fit for a fucking cage.