Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How old were you when you first toked?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by PhoenixTattoo, Apr 11, 2014.

1. first toke was 17.

2. However, the first time I smoked I toked with 4-5 buddies, and it was all our first time. I picked up the bag, probably got ripped off but I remember the weed itself being pretty good.

We fucking walked like a mile to this big ass tree at like 11 at night, only smoked one or two bowls total. We were all so ripped, and to this day 5 years later I still toke with the same kids sometimes. One of them even became one of my dealers ahaha.

Got a lot of really fond memories of the good ol days, before I built up a tolerance. I remember toking being way more vivid, with stronger highs.

Only way I can reach that level now is oil and hash :D

3. 13 or 14

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. I was 11 when my idiot brother got me high for the first time. After smoking a few more times I decided "drugs" were bad and didnt smoke until high school. I smoked here and there throughout high school and picked up smoking daily after I started college. Pretty much everyone besides my coworkers know I smoke.

5. 15 in freshman year of high school. Had just became good friends with my boy who is now my best friend and constant smoke partner. Weed bonds.

6. October of 1972 4 months after my 13th birthday

7. 15...wish i would have waited till i was older and did better in school then

8. 18.. A couple weeks after college started, with two good friends. I smoke pretty much every day now  :smoke:

9. 8th grade.....me and my friends built a fort in dudes room and hotboxed it all night lol Got ripped!!!!

Then also in 8th grade......when my sis was in College she'd usually have some good shit, and one of the first times smoking w her...she had Northern Lights and I seriously felt like I was in a cartoon lol....Good times forsure

10. 14 8th grade, had a ghetto joint roled out of printer paper, my friend told me about all the stereotypes stoners have and I didn't want to stereotype unless I knew about it first, I thought I got high the first couple times but didn't really get super high until I smoked with my uncle, got so high I thought I was ganna die, I now know it was just the high, getting that high is fun, I just dont think im ganna die anymore lol

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 5020T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. 10 or 11 me and my cousin raided his brothers room trying to find his stash till we found bowl that was already packed only problem was we didnt have a lighter so we lit a birthday candle off the stove and toked with that i remeber us laughing are asses off for hours didnt really smoke again till i was 14 and ive been doin it on and off since

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app