Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How old were you when you first toked?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by PhoenixTattoo, Apr 11, 2014.

1. no he is from Glasgow lol

2. Oh lol just making sure lol

Жизнь коротка, так жить в самом полном объеме

3. I was 35 when I took my first hit.

4. 24, haven't been at it very long, but I have no plans to stop now either.

5. 17, my first time was boring because I had like a puff and it didnt affect me. I initially thought all drugs made people dumber but that was because that was what was taught to me and I've found out that's not the case. Been a regular smoker for about 3 years now, still got lots to learn though! Hoping to start growing when I move out :smoke:

6. 16, I waited patiently I was going to way til I was 18 but I did not..I am 19 now and I just sit there still thinking about this because I only started so I wont be the only sober one out of my friends.

7. At age 15 I read many articles about cannabis and decided it doesnt has any negative side effects.i first tried it at age 17 with my gf...and i dont regret it cause its wonderful plant that helped me with alot of issues

8. 4th grade winter break lmao
    Started out young

Sent from my SM-G900T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. I would say around 14 years old. I started stealing my dads beers at like 10 or 11 though lol. My mom worked until 12 at night as a cook and would bring home food so i would go and chug 3 or 4 beers before she got home and grubbed on some food. My dad always had beer in the fridge. I could never find my dads weed stash but he had one somewhere so i just found some at school one day and loved it ever since. In correlation i don't drink that often anymore. 

10. Well I was 13, one of my friends who is the same age as me, brought some weed (Don't know if it was good shit or not) and so we got a can made it into a pipe and smoked up, I was some dumb that I didn't even know to inhale so I never got high, and thought "this is the stupidest shit ever" and so I tried smoking up one more time, and this time it was Hash, and I got so ripped I had never been high so having Hash for the first time is crazy. And ended up having a anxainty attack. After the attack was over I had the best day I had ever had.
    Now I smoke one or twice a week! and will never stop! :smoking: :bongin: :smoke: :hippie:

11. #51 Old School Smoker, Apr 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2014

12. 18, I was always interested but I never gave it much of a thought to try it. I also grew up assuming that it was a hard drug because it was illegal. It's a shame that it is, because it has helped me out so much.

13. I was 13 the first time I smoked but I was 14 when I started to do it more often. My brother was already a stoner back when I thought smoking weed would give you cancer and make me braindead. My mom probably knew I smoked way early because I left all of my smoking stuff around in my room. Also nobody really introduced pot to me I just did an abundance of google research to learn that pot wasn't bad (I did the research after the first time I smoked) the first time I smoked I was with my brother and my friend and my brother just started smoking and asked if we wanted a hit and I said yea. But my bro started smoking when he was 12 but he started with cigs though :(

14. When I was fifteen I worked at the local library. I would show up early and use the internet to look up various "counterculture" topics. I really wanted to do mushrooms, but figured that I should try marijuana first.

In grade ten me and a friend bought a couple joints and a third guy, a non smoker, showed us how to smoke them. We played N64 and watched a movie. I was sort of confused and it was not that pleasant.

Around six months later my older brother smoked me up with a lot. We used bongs, pipes and joints. I didn't feel much until I tried to sleep. I had crazy closed eye visuals once I closed my eyes. It was very intense.

Thought lots of people smoked weed.
    Did not re-evalute anything.
    I introduced me. My friend helped too.
    It took about a year before it was a lifestyle.
    Everyone knows I smoke grass. Really everyone I've ever met.....

15. I smoked since I was 14 or 15.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

16. I was 15, this girl I had a crush on wanted to smoke a joint with me and I was like why the hell not. 

17. First smoke at 13; daily smoker by age 14 and a half.

18. See my nick.  45.

19. I started when I was around 13. I was such a fucking newbie too, I actually posted on here shit like "will 30$ of weed get me and my friends high" Ahahaha.

Since then I've been on and off, taking a couple weeks break due to money and other shit. I'm 18 so I still live with my folks, so I can't really smoke as much as I'd like too, but I'll be moving out soon. Thank god I mastered the art of stealth bong hits in my room(;

Fucking dry today so I got nothing better to do but browse the forums but I'll be getting a quad and some BHO in a couple days for 420 weekend

20. 15 or 16 for me.