Slut shaming school kids

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by ItsReneeYo_, Apr 10, 2014.

1. whatever you quoted never said that the piece of chocolate was supposed to represent girls only. "called on students to unwrap a piece of chocolate, pass it around class and observe how dirty it became,".... where does that indicate that they are implying girls are pieces of dirty chocolate? they are trying to show that no one wants to eat a piece of chocolate thats been passed around to everyone and has nasty shit on it, which is a clear analogy thats trying to show the students that if you're being sexually active and messing around with a bunch of people, you dont really know where your partner has been or what they may have contracted. it has nothing to do with calling girls dirty pieces of chocolate lol. you're trying to make it a sexist issue when its not.

2. #22 aPersonUponaHill, Apr 10, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2014
    I am happy to see this thread. The issue is not the individuals involved, it is the media they are being exposed to without it being put in proper context by their parents. When you teach women that they have tremendous value, which they do because they are generally more intelligent than males from what I have seen. But when that idea combines with depictions in movies and music of women using guys, or are treated poorly and made to seem like, "oh its fine and meeting someone else and fucking" them in two weeks is the proper way to handle that or conduct yourself. A particularly harsh example I was taught this with came from the most recent Charlie's Angels movie in which one of the women's boyfriends tries to kill her and the next day they are laughing about it like its fine and no big deal and time to find a new guy. And come on songs like Bad, you cannot say it is not where the learning of such behavior is taught.

3. Forgot to add Daddy Issues. They run rampant with highschool girls.

4. #24 lFourTwenty, Apr 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2014

This...

And OP, if you had a daughter, you wouldn't want her having promiscuous sex with many different partners, mainly because it's dangerous.

And most guys don't wanna wife up a whore :smoke:

5. lol i try to teach renee all the time that there are limits to being a feminist. its cool to want adult girls to feel free to be sexually active without being called a slut, but we're talking about high school KIDS in an area where there are tons of stds and teen pregnancies. this is not a subject where you should get on your feminist high horse and talk about "slut shaming", this is where you put on your mommy hat and teach the kids to be safe and smart.

100%

7. Me being a feminist has little to do with it. Telling a bunch of kids their a dirty piece of chocolate is preventing no kids from partaking in sex. A better way to go about it is to show them preventative methods. Give them condoms and birth control. Show them the risks like hiv or aids patients and pamphlets of what gonorrhea and chlamydia looks and feels like. Tell them it can be a life changing event so be careful. But shaming has not worked . And never will. It didn't work when the preacher said it. It won't work when the teacher says it.

Kids should be comfortable with coming to their parent sex ed teacher or counseler with problems they are facing or questions they have. Telling them they're dirty because they had sex is just stupid.

8. 👌😂👏👏 so much love for this!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. Lol mm.

Im not worried about my daughter because I know the type of parent I would be. An approachable one. I won't scare my daughter or son into not participating or shame them into feeling that its wrong and they shouldn't come to me if its about sex. Im here to help and talk to them.

10. #30 tetoleetd, Apr 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
    ah yes, but you forget that you made this thread talking about GIRLS and slut shaming. now you changed it to being about "kids" in general. you started this thread with feminist intentions lol.

11. Do you really want me to copy and paste the convo. Me and you are already past that. I told you the article had a female slant so I rolled with it. I said I agree with you and I dont like kids learning it that way whether they're male or female.

12. shut UP!!! you know i like starting shit on your threads. im like your hype man.

13. Well yous be fucking shit up niggs.

14. you like controversy doe. so i bring da thunda

15. I shall no longer bless you with responses...

16. :confused_2: imma slut shame you later

17. #37 240sxLover, Apr 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2014
    Honestly, I'd never consider it a serious relationship with a girl if she couldn't count her sexual partners on her hands. That's just nasty. I'm with a girl who was a virgin when we started dating 4 years back and has only been with me, and I like it that way. Who the hell wants to put their mouth where 25 other dicks have been?

If a girl goes around banging every dude that looks mildly attractive, then she can't be pissed when people don't want to marry her or have something serious. Same goes for dudes really. I just don't know any dudes who get around, so my view on that is skewed.

18. all i know is my black girlfriend is definitely one dirty piece of chocolate.

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. I like chocolate... white chocolate is my favorite, even though it's fake and not really chocolate. What I don't get is what's wrong with used chocolate? I mean, sure it's nasty if it's all covered in bacteria and mold, but even used chocolate isn't like that. Often I'll have my girl chew up my chocolate and spit it in my mouth for extra flavor. I will sometimes even eat chocolate that's way past it's prime- I don't care if it's a little old. Fuck; If the chocolate is really (really) delicious I bet none of you blades would care if I had taken a bite or 7 out of it first, I brush well. I know I wouldn't mind sharing some chocolates with a few of you, but hey, if you're all too high and mighty to enjoy a little used coco then I suppose you're just missing out? Don't forget in many cases your chocolate has been manhandled by lots and lots of people before it gets in your mouth, but they don't tell you that at the store because it wouldn't sell as well. My point is that even used and nasty chocolate is just as capable of being delicious if you give it a chance and I'm not entirely su... wait I lost it. We're discussing chocolate right?

20. #40 Doc-J, Apr 10, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2014
    Yep, if you allow yourself to be passed around and fuck everyone in school you're a dirty piece of chocolate. I realize we live in a do what you want generation, but reality is nobody with standards wants a whore, unless its just to use you for a quickie.