Gain knowledge from a 73 year old smoker

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by VTX1800, Apr 10, 2014.

1. As I said in my last post, I did everything I wanted to do in my life. I left nothing out. If I told you all the things I've done, you would probably call me a lier.

2. I should add that I loved with abandon. There is nothing greater than loving and being loved. Don't shy away for the people that want to love you.
    Embrace them and love them in return.

3. Do you miss anything about the old days?

How has your heart fared at witnessing the loss of so many people throughout your life?

What do you value most in life now?

What bothers you the most about our society nowadays?

How has politics changed, if at all, in your lifetime?

How do you feel about technology and our youth being dependant upon it?

Do you live in the city or in the country?

Do you do your own maintenance or pay other people to?

How have your long term relationships fared? Have any childhood friends/connections still?

5. Love?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Well that didn't work. So I'll do the best I can to stay in context.

I miss the slower pace. Everyone seems to be in such a hurry to do things that won't mean a thing in 5 years.
    Smell the roses while you can.

I miss them all. I'm doing well because I spent time with them when I could. It's too late to tell someone you love them after they are gone.
    Go tell someone you love them.

I have to go for a while but I will get back to you with the rest of what you want to know.m

7. Thanks a lot. I get your frustration trying to quote each sentence. Jus had the same problem. Appreciate your wisdom. Know it wasnt free....so thnx

8. Do you miss anything about the old days?

How has your heart fared at witnessing the loss of so many people throughout your life?

What do you value most in life now?

What bothers you the most about our society nowadays?

How has politics changed, if at all, in your lifetime?

How do you feel about technology and our youth being dependant upon it?

Do you live in the city or in the country?

Do you do your own maintenance or pay other people to?

How have your long term relationships fared? Have any childhood friends/connections still?

Back to you again.
    I value my relationship with my wife the most. Next, the time I have to do what I want without having to be responsible to anyone.
    I took me 4 tries to get it right, but I'm now with the women that I needed to be, not the one I wanted to be with. Big difference.
    I try to stay away from society as much as possible. I don't like most people I meet.
    I live in a small town in Florida. I like it here. Quiet, safe, easy going, and they roll the streets up at 9:00 .
    I do everything myself. It's the only way to get it the way you want.
    I'm still in contact with some of the guys I grew up with. Most of my family are go now.
    Hope this answers your questions.

9. Yes, back then we only had a few strains that I knew of,, Acapolco Gold was one but most of what we got was crap for Mexico. It had a bad flavor and wasn't very strong. We got very high I guess because we were so young.

10. Night boys and girls. it's been a long day and I'm tired.
    I had a lot of fun talking to you all and I hope I've answered all your questions.
    I'll be around all day tomorrow and the next day and the next day, and so on.
    Enjoy and don't forget to tell someone you love them.

11. Does it ever get easier to figure out ? Life, I mean I get older and I learn but I still know nothing, does that change with age?

12. How's your overall energy level?

13. well, there was already 'ask the pizza guy anything'...i guess this was the next logical step

14. Well yes, but everything changes with age. At 18 I thought I knew everything. At 25 I thought I was an idiot when I was 18.
    When I was 35, I knew I was an idiot when I was 18, and a jerk at 25. At 45 I thought I was pretty cool and was just realizing how fucked up I was when I was 35. At 48 I realized I needed a big change in my life, so I got divorced, moved into a friends basement, threw out all my clothing and started life over.
    How old are you and what do you want to know?

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

15. I'm 28, I want to know that I'm not alone in feeling as if I know nothing.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

16. At 73 I'm in great shape. Everyone thinks I'm in my 50s. I have a young body and nothing wrong.
    Everything works and I have lots of energy.
    I take care of myself, eat healthy food, exercise and have no stress in my life.
    I ride a motorcycle on the week ends, and build and fly quad copters as a hobby right now.
    I grow my weed so I know what's in it. And I vaporize.

17. Who was your favorite band at Woodstock?

18. You are not alone, not at all. Just look around at the rest of the people you know.
    How screwed up are they?
    What do you do for a living?
    What do you want to do with your life in the next 5 years?
    In 1700 it was possible for a man to know just about every thing there was to know.
    Now it difficult to know everything about any one thing.
    I don't think it's as important to know anything as it is to know your self.

19. You're kidding me, right?
    How could I pick a favorite out of that bunch of what might be called the greatest gathering of rock and roll artists ever assembled.?
    Alright,,,,, the Dead.

20. What's the best advice you can give anyone?