Gain knowledge from a 73 year old smoker

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by VTX1800, Apr 10, 2014.

1. I never had much of it in my life.
    I was very impatient and did a lot of stuff without thinking threw.
    Made a lot of mistakes, but I did a lot of great things in my life because I never said NO.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

2. Yes the weed now is much stronger than it was back in the 50s

3. I smoke every night. Vaporizing .

4. How much longer do you want to live?

5. Thank you for that.
    I hope the moderators realize how important it is for young people to have someone to talk to that has been there and done that.
    And not shut me down like last time.

6. Definitly. Im In my mid 20's and I love to listen and learn from the older/wiser generations.

Sent from my EVO using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. what can you tell me about love?

ayy partybus

8. It's not important how long we live. It's how we live that's important.
    Be a good person. Live like it's your last day. Be kind.

9. I understand that. But I mean like personally if you could choose the age. What would it be?

As soon as I cant do everyday tgings by myself, I think id be ready to go.

10. Wow, that's a big one.
    I have loved many women in my life, and I hurt many of them because I left them before they could leave me.
    It was a defense mechanism that goes back to my mother leaving me as a child.
    Looking back, I had a lot of women I should have stayed with.

11. Oh yes, I never want to be alive longer than I can function as a person without being a burden to someone else.
    In my case I think it will be about 100. I take very good care of myself.

12. Well stay tuned, I have a lot to share.

13. How do you feel about dieing? Are you comfortable with it, fear it, have any regrets? What are your religious views.

What do you think of the current generation and our technology. You've seen first hand humanity's progress over this century, what do you think of the future in that regard. More importantly what do you feel about our generation, which is wrapped up in social media, have a world's knowledge at their finger tips yet humanity continues to degenerate.

Last one, how do you feel about the world politically. You grew up during the cold war where the fear of constant Mutual Assured Destruction was possible and likely imminent. How did you handle that, being born in 1990, right after the fall of the C.C.C.P, I can't empathize. However, with recent events and the course of geopolitics and world economy do you feel my generation will prosper or see the world burn?

14. #34 Yoda, Apr 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2014

Hello VTX... I do agree with you that this thread could be very beneficial for allot of blades and bladies.
    But we do have issues with folks that create.. ask a XXXX  threads
    they like to take things to the extreme and we had about 15 of them,
    most were non sense.
    With that said Im going to change the title here and hopefully that discourages folks from making the non sense threads...

Toke on brother

_Yoda

15. Thank you for that.m
    I'm pleased to see that you understand the importance of what I'm trying to do.

16. Those are some wonderful well thought out questions and I will do my best to answer them.
    When I was about 14 I was able to Imagine what it would be like to be dead. It scared the $hit out of me at the time, but as I aged and studied all the major religions of the world, I realized that the after life was just wishful thinking, and now I think when you die, that's it.
    I'm not religious, and I fact I think people that are, are delusional. They refuse to give up the idea that when you you will go to heaven and be with god.
    I wish I had the opportunity to learn from the internet when I was young as you do now.
    I feel too many young people are all wrapped up in talking to their friends instead of spending that time to learn what they need to be successful in their life.
    I love using the web to learn even at my age. So much info out there.
    I hate politics. All the politicians are in it for themselves. They say they want to help the people while they are running for office, but once in office, they go the way of all the people that they say did it wrong. I don't trust them at all.
    Sadly I think the world would be a better place without humans.

On Apr 10, 2014, at 11:49 AM, Grasscity Forums wrote:

Grasscity Forums
    VTX1800,

Vicious has just posted a reply to a topic that you have subscribed to titled "Ask a 73 year old anything.".
    How do you feel about dieing? Are you comfortable with it, fear it, have any regrets? What are your religious views.

What do you think of the current generation and our technology. You've seen first hand humanity's progress over this century, what do you think of the future in that regard. More importantly what do you feel about our generation, which is wrapped up in social media, have a world's knowledge at their finger tips yet humanity continues to degenerate.

Last one, how do you feel about the world politically. You grew up during the cold war where the fear of constant Mutual Assured Destruction was possible and likely imminent. How did you handle that, being born in 1990, right after the fall of the C.C.C.P, I can't empathize. However, with recent events and the course of geopolitics and world economy do you feel my generation will prosper or see the world burn?

The topic can be found here: http://forum.grasscity.com/pandoras-box/1295738-ask-73-year-old-anything.html?view=getnewpost

If you have configured in your control panel to receive immediate topic reply notifications, you may receive an
    email for each reply made to this topic. Otherwise, only 1 email is sent per board visit for each subscribed topic.
    This is to limit the amount of mail that is sent to your inbox.

You can unsubscribe at any time here: http://forum.grasscity.com/unsubscribe/Zm9ydW1zO3RvcGljczsxMjk1NzM4OzMwODE1NzszMDgxNTc7ZnVyYmFsbEB0YW1wYWJheS5yci5jb20,/

Grasscity Forums

17. Seems that the question have stopped for a while, so I will take a break and go play with my toys.
    Give the girls a drink, and maybe take a nap.

18. How many people can you say have stuck around through your life? How important do you think it is to surround yourself with good people compared to going alone?

19. is there anything you missed the opportunity to do with your youth that is now impossible due to your age? if so, how much does it weigh on you?

20. Well I've always been a loner, and I've do alright for myself in spite of it.
    That being said, I would recommend you associate your self with people that have your interest at heart. Life is short and you don't want to wast any of it on assholes.
    Think about the people in your life that would miss you the most if you were gone, those are the ones you want to spend your time with.
    A lot of people have come and gone in my life, some I miss and wish I could see them again, others I couldn't care less about.
    When it's all said and done, and your on your death bed, the only things you will regret are the things you didn't do in your life.
    As far as I'm concerned, I've do everything I ever wanted to do, so I have no regrets.