Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Saliva Drug Test question

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by 420Hazo, Jun 17, 2010.

1. Awesome thread man. Have any info on alcohol for drug tests?

2. wait 12 hours, and it'll be outta your system

3. With some urine alcohol tests, alcohol can be detected up to around 48 hours after a person has ingested alcohol.

ethanol alcohol can stay within the body for up to 80 hours. depending on how much you drank, how your metabolism is.

but tests that really notice ethanol alcohol are very expensive and are usually run but government companies NOT your normal employer.

however if your just a typical party kid, and trying to get a side job that really doesn't require much. you'll pass easily. alcohol will leave the body for urine tests in 6 hours.

with alcohol, you CAN drink water to get it out of your system much faster.

so...

alcohol will leave in about 12 hours at least to be safe.

but if you dont know what type of test they do, stay away from it for bout 3-4 days. thats it, nothing extreme.

4. fuck drug tests

5. I've had the best luck with The Field Kit by this company called bc entities. I dont know if the company still exists but they make/made a rad kit. Its synthetic urine with this setup that straps to your waste and you sneak it in to the test. I used it 4 times. everytime worked.

6. #47 weedhelp, Feb 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2011

Alright, thanks man. I got caught with weed so I have random drug tests for the next year for probation and I was just seeing if I could still be safe with drinking. The tests I'll be given is thesaliva oral test when you snap back that blue little piece and stick it into the side of your cheek and maybe urine tests.

7. Good post man. I hate how people think drinking vinegar and drinking a cap-full of bleach in some water will make them pass. If it doesn't make sense or sound good for you, don't do it.

Very informative and factual.

8. Just doing what i can to help out.

and saving people from killing their livers/kidneys lmao

9. HOPEFULLY
    At some point in the next month or 2 I'll have to take a security clearance drug test. I was told I'd be recommended for a job, or at least a job interview. the job will require a background check and drug test.
    I want to smoke now. I have an 8th of dank and have been smoking pretty much non-stop for 2 months since my last month long t-break.
    Someone PLEASE tell me I'll be fine smoking until I set up the interview. right? RIGHT?

btw I expect a call by the end of the week.

I should really just have the self control to not smoke. but there's no fun in that. Example: tonight my friends all got together to smoke a blunt. I stayed home.

any and all advice will be considered

10. This thread was very awesome. Thanks for all the information. My friend just lost his job and tomorrow has a interview. If he passes the interview its possible he could get drug tested tomorrow or Friday morning. He has not smoked since last Friday and drinks about 8 glasses of water daily and two cups of coffee in the morning. I am quite confident he will pass.

11. hope he passes too man, just remember a few of the hints i gave you

12. just another bump

13. nice thread dude, lots of good info. I'm still living at home with my parents (im 19) and they are going to be giving me random drug tests. They use first check drug tests so they arnt a super high quality test. Do you have any advice on how to pass these? keep in mind that they are random.

I am 5'5, weight 130 pounds and am in good shape with a fast metabolism. I do cardio 3 or 4 times a week and also lift weights.

my plan is to cut back to once a week (smoking 1 bowl when i smoke) and hide a small bottle of water in my bathroom (like 1.5 oz) and then when i take the test i pour the water in and then pee in the toilet, then midstream into the cup, then back into the toilet. (less thc metabolites in midstream pee) So total i will have 1.5 oz of water and 1 oz of pee in the cup so it will be diluted. Since i wont have a ton of thc my in my system+the dilution+the shitty grade of the test hopefully=me passing my tests.

Howerver, i would like your opinion and a few suggestions cuz you seem to know your stuff.

Thanks

14. considering they will be using cheap testers. and you're at home. just stop smoking for like 25 days. pee in a bottle, heck pee in it 3 times. and keep it in a good place. that way you always have a back up plan.

but no if you smoke 1 week from a test. im sorry buddy you're not gunna pass unless if you have magic piss.

and no you dont have more thc midstream than compared to end. you're first piss of the day is still and always will be the most concentrated. just lay off for 20-25 days.

or..

if you're quite confident. test yourself, honestly there is no better method than finding the solution to your own body.

15. I am about 170 lbs and around 5'7. I haven't smoked in about 40 days and get random test. If I smoke right after my next test, about how long should it take for me to show up clean. How much should I exercise and how much should I drink? I don't plan on smoking over a gram if that makes a difference.

16. 3-9 days if you only use once.

I would diet and exercise for a week to be sure.

17. Let's say I drink some vinegar and cranberry juice?

18. Great post man really helped me out!! I got another one for yah. Would sitting in a sauna for an hour a day, along with regular exercise help speed things along?

19. you bet man!

think bout it, what does the sauna do? open up pores. pores are a great place for the body to store some excess "junk".

why do you think if you smoke right before a vigorous workout session that you smell kinda funky, or you think you smell weed. some not all gets stored in pores.

plus you're sweating out bunch of stuff!

when you smoke, thc goes to blood right. but it doesn't immediately in seconds get stored in hair, it runs through the body, through the system.

simple science that people always overlook.

now will you remove all your thc if you go to the sauna. no way, it might speed things up by a day or two..maybe..

thats my opinion though, because there's no scientific proof of it. unless there is and i missed it.