Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Saliva Drug Test question

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by 420Hazo, Jun 17, 2010.

1. it's a saliva test, not a piss test

2. My bad I wasn't thinking, I have a hot ass friend from high school who had to do a saliva test for publix, I believe if you just don't smoke for 3 days you should be clean for the test. Don't touch that bowl again till after the test and you should be okay lol

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. yeah thanks, that's what everything i've read says and i'm not gonna risk it by smoking until after the test. i was just hoping someone who had maybe had to do one before could confirm everything i've read. i think i'll be ok, but i'm just still a bit nervous. thanks.

4. Hey bro. I had to take a mouth swab test for a bagger job at Albertsons and I smoked two days beforehand. I'm 5'8 165 pounds but I was expecting to fail as I took no precautions like drinking water/working out. Ended up passing like it was nothing so I wouldn't be too worried if I was you

5. awesome, thanks man

6. My wife works at lowes. She smokes every day a couple times a day. She stopped smoking 2 or 3 days before she had to go take the test and she passed with no problems. She's been there a year now and loves it. Good luck

I dont do drugs, I set plants on fire and breathe.

7. thanks a lot folks

8. hey, i have a piss test coming up on weds (6/11).  last smoked on 6/4 and i'm 5'9, 200 lbs.  what's my best strategy here?