315w Agro Ceramic metal halide LEC/CDL/CMH closet grow

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by slow06gto, Apr 10, 2014.

1. 4x4 closet space
    Grobal 315w ballast
    315w Philips Elite Agro bulb
    Rock Nutrients
    Tupur
    No Co2

This is my first grow with the guidance of some friends...The plant is Golden Goat grown in smart pots (in a 20gal now) with Rock nutrients...I work in the industry and was given the CDL bulb and Grobal 315w ballast by close friends and owners of Grobal...From what I have seen so far I'm really happy with this setup...Feel free to comment...Enjoy!!!

1st week is picture one...The rest of the weeks follow with 2 pictures for each week give or take a few days

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. Day 63 almost done

Attached Files:

3. Looks great, super job.

What was your total yield?

Gram per watt wise how did it compare to what you've done with this strain using HPS?

I'm very interested.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Nice Scrog and very nice plant! I have to say, Cermamic Metal Halides are the Best HID light money can buy!! and your results show!! Great job dude!

5. Really interested in yield and quality vs HPS? We are about to purchase 270 of the dual 315 model but not sure if we should pull the trigger. Trying to decide between those and the Phillips DE lights

6. I bought four thought they were week after plugging them in if your used to hps 1000w you will be pissed but as for science maybe where these lights shine is spectrum im not a fan

• Like Like x 1