IS THIS CANNABIS???

Discussion in 'Gardening' started by JustFound, Apr 10, 2014.

1. I found these by my house. I've never encountered cannabis before in any form. Can someone tell me if this is it or not? 

Attached Files:

2. Nope what continent do you live on? just wondering

Someone more knowledgeable in botany or horticulture is gunna beat me to it anyways

3. @[member="Storm Crow"]

4. that type of fan leaf is not unique to cannabis. if i had to guess, id say thats just some random plant. 

5. Potentilla recta

to be exact

6. #6 daneel olivaw, Apr 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2014
    How were you able to identify that?
    And if it is very difficult are you able to identify this? It isn't cannabis at all i am simply curious.
    [​IMG] It came from what appeared to be a bush or tree, not sure which, but with a thick stem. location: mid-east cost USA.

7. No that is not "cannabis" lmao

8. #8 VeritableHypocrisy, Jul 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2014
    Very likely to be Red Buckeye, a tree native to the east coast. Also, do not ingest the plant or seed matter. Poisonous to humans and animals alike.

9. Has anyone ever seen a wild Ruderalis? I thought they sprung up in some places of America.

10. Sorry to say, but the only weed plants I've ever seen on the east coast have all been intentionally placed there. Never seen a wild ruderalis, or even a pure ruderalis, for that matter.

11. I had the same thing in my backyard. It's not cannabis it's an young tree of some kind. Hickory, ohio buckeye, I forget. But the leafs do look similar to cannabis until it matures.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. #12 bomatt4, Aug 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2014
    Far from it. I live in Ohio, that looks like a Buckeye leaf honestly.