First grow

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by lillpads1, Apr 9, 2014.

1. La woman 3rd week of bud 3000 watts fox farm ocean mix fox farm nutes ...comments advice???

Sent from my LG-LG870 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. I would say keep doing what you're doing :smoke:

Looks like you found out everything you needed to know before you started your grow

3. #3 Gandalf_the_Green, Apr 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2014

Your plants look awesome dude!  Your scrog could have smaller holes, which would enable you to keep tucking the branches under, creating more and more budsites.... check out how this guy did his scrog: http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-grow-journals/1238658-into-unknown-dankaho1ic%E2%80%99s-400w-multi-strain-perpetual-scrog-tent.html

AugustWest is another great scrogger, but I haven't been able to find his old threads where he was running them.....

But let me reiterate... your plants look great!

4. Thanks guys and gandalf for the link ill be putting up more pics soon.

5. Thanks four twenty

6. for your first grow its looking really good .are you a gardener cuz it looks like you have a good bit of knowledge to share around,,,,mac

7. Anyone think i should cut off any of the small branches with barley any flower on the bottom of the plant?

8. Hows it going man newbie to this for grow but did a lot of research and just jumped in any advice? ?

9. id not cut any lower branches off them mate,,,why do that went things are looking good,,,but i gotta say if there is a thin weak looking branch that really looks like its not going to be much yea give it a cut,,,but only if it looks weedy,,,,,,peace,mac

10. Whatever you're doing I wouldn't stop. From the looks you don't need any help so far. Nice grow more pics I just love looking.

11. More pics for ya man

Attached Files:

12. Pic 4 week!!

Attached Files:

13. P

Attached Files:

14. lookin really good mate,,,what ever ya doing keep on doing it ,nice looking buds coming on them,,,,,mac

15. More pics week 5

Attached Files:

16. Pics

Attached Files:

17. Pic

Attached Files: