If You were being tortured...

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Cawdswallup, Apr 9, 2014.

1. I would like to say that since I know they would probably just kill me after they got the info they needed I wouldn't succumb to the torture. But we are all human beings and I am sure we would all break at some point, anything to do with cutting any part of my body would probs be enough to drive me off the edge...I'm not what you would call a hardcore torture survivalist.

2. For me it'd be when they put your head in that cage type thing and then let rats in it like in dishonored >.

3. #43 hurpdaflerp, Apr 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2014
    not really.  you come off as really fucked up now. explaining how you would torture people. 

you didnt even seem to be joking at all.  pretty fucked up dude.

4. I wouldn't worry about it. If he really wasn't joking the NSA will get him.

5. #45 Sammyy, Apr 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2014
    You called?

NSA4LYFE

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Quick! Everybody scatter!

7. Dude, what. The. Fuck. :hide:

360 joints in my body and not one in my pocket.

8. Space helmet or full face helmet filled with wasps

Anything with my dick
    My balls
    My ass
    My eyes

I can handle burns I actually like it

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. All you gotta do is threaten to put a spider on me and I will tell you anything!

10. anything probably. unless giving information would cause death or torture of loved ones id give up any and all info hopefully before they even torture me.at the very least probably earns you a quick bullet to the head.

11. haha i'm with you on that^

12. I'm liable to be tortured by probs the cartel... So I'm just not goin to say...

13. #53 Enigma, Apr 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2014
    What the actual fuck?

Dude you just describe that to me and I'll cave.

14. You medics must have seen some pretty fucked up things yourself

Omega369

15. Couldn't take it.. this thread makes me want to get a cyanide tooth implant just incase...

16. Being in a room with these two idiots would break me quick, I'd sing like a Nightingale:

​
    [​IMG]
     ​
     ​
    Sorry friends, family and country but I'd have to give it all up.....

17. Instead of a "what would make me crack", here's a "what I think would make someone else crack"

I would open up their eyelids and sprinkle baking soda on the inside and then put swimming goggles on the person so they cant rub their eyes.

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. if they put cement boots on me and then stuffed me and sealed me into a 55-gallon drum, then dumped me into the harbor: i'd totally talk.

19. Speak for yourself.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

20. You don't think a misplaced fantasy about mutilating people is a bit over the top?