If You were being tortured...

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Cawdswallup, Apr 9, 2014.

1. Bone tingling.

It's where they push an ice pick through your thigh
    to the bone and then start twisting it and grinding
    it on your thigh bone.

2. I would succumb to any kind of back torture. I bet it would fix my back problems but I wouldn't tell the captor that.

3. Threatening to hurt a loved one. Instant cave.

4. #24 Iknuksohgong, Apr 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2014
    Quick fix to that is to hate everyone

5. Scratch your eye pupil with the tip of a hot needle. Wanna talk about red eyes? Haha

I just don't have it in me, bro.  :love:

yet
    . :hello: jk lol

8. The iron bull would fucking suck. Chinese water torture would make me flip shit.

9. Loading up red hot barbed wire into a 2" PVC pipe, then getting the PVC pipe shoved into my anus.

Upon removal of the PVC pipe, the red hot barbed wire stays in my anus. Sorta like a fucked up giant tampon.

Since the red barbed wire is burning through the soft sensitive tissues of my rectum, I would attempt to pull it out which in turn would pull out my rectum and intestines like pink sock while also tearing my rectum making me slowly and painfully bleed out to death.

During this time being bled out, razor wire is being pushed down horizontally down the shaft of my penis from the hole splitting it in half. One the penis is separated into two, the urethra hole is enlarged in where there is access to my prostate. Anal beads are shoved down the enlarged penis hole, sliding past the prostate. Then like starting a chainsaw, getting yanked out of my urethra very fast hitting my prostate with every anal bead on the way out.

Omega369

10. Sounds kinky (;

11. Forcing me to watch Honey Boo Boo.... That would be the fucking end of it for me.

12. If I was tortured, you could get me to admit to anything, and most people are the same, which is why it's so incredibly ineffective

13. You should have added Texas funeral....

If i were a criminal.... that would be the worse out of the worse punishment for anyone who screw me over.... If you kill my dog (on purpose)... you will guarantee that i won't kill you (or family) right away.... but however i will start with rape (if your a girl but however if your a guy, i will hire a gay guy to my dirty deeds) then i will use a rusted barb wire metal pole heated to maximum hotness that can possibly exist to stick it up your ass or pussy.... followed by a razor down on your dick if you have one... then i will just randomly whack you around with that same thing that i used to stuff it up in your ass/pussy (for a few days), then wake you up with cold water, then drag you to a hole where i will give you a nice Texas funeral to finish things off

14. [​IMG]

15. Or incredibly effective. It's all a matter of perspective.

16. #36 hurpdaflerp, Apr 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2014
    i thought we were talking about being tourtured, not tourturing other people. jesus fuck

17. For real. This kind of shit isn't even funny?

18. #38 4r5t6y7, Apr 9, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 9, 2014
    Im scared of being tortured.  Any methods would just make feel hopeless and want to die.  Some of the ones i'm really scared of:

-Heating a hose up, putting it on a person's back and then tearing it off.
    -Slow cuts everywhere on the body.
    -Force feeding.
    -Anything with my dick
    -Electrocution
    -Burning
    -Freezing ( freezing water + fans / a/c )
    -Waterboarding

19. Phsycological torture......always can crack even the hardest of spies

20. Same shit....