What gets you higher...?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by orangesublime3, Apr 9, 2014.

1. #1 orangesublime3, Apr 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2014
    Ive been smoking for a couple years now & ive always just held the smoke in not really long but longer than most, because I thought it got me higher. But in recents months ive just roasted the bowl so I can feel the burn really well then blown the smoke out which takes a normal amount of seconds. What is your technique? Tryna get an idea of which or what really gets us higher

2. Vaporizing and holding it in gets you baked as fuck off 1 hit or its just my tolerance is low

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

3. My friends base off the idea of holding it in for awhile... Chicago is a fun game to get high as fuck haha for those of you that don't know it.. This is Chicago

First you have to have something cherried, get a group of friends together(the more the tougher it becomes). The object of the game is to take a hit and hold your smoke in your lungs until it's your turn to take a hit again then you can exhale and take your hit and repeat the cycle. It's pretty fun haha

4. I've heard you absorb most of the thc in 3-7 seconds but I've also heard holding it in gets you way higher. Personally I hold my hits in for just a couple seconds before exhaling.

5. ive done that but most people i know just call it around the world

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. really up by me it's called Chicago

7. Call that suicides here

8. I always hold my hits in for a while. Say about 7 seconds. It gets me high as fuuck

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Known as baseball here, most of the time I don't hold it in.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Yeah it's referred to as baseball. Which sounds cooler because there's a point system and home runs.

"My first time havin sex was in a washing machine.... I was five."
    -Thurnis Haley

11. 2 pass it's called here.

You need a car full of people. Each roll a joint light it up. 2 draws pass it on. Oh and all the windows and doors are closed.
    First one to open door and bail out normally pays the McDonald's bill lol

It's rough as fuck on the throat and your peepers lol

12. Hell yea my homeboys call it baseball too.

imo vaping and edibles get me high as fuck.

13. Around here it's called soldier lol

Sent from my ST26a using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. I believe all the THC is absorbed in a few seconds (like 3) and the reason people think you get higher by holding it in is because that makes you loose oxygen to your brain and makes you light headed.
    I do believe it makes you feel it more but there's no more THC to be absorbed and your just killing brain cells while holding your breath.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum