What do you crack?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Deleted member 281310, Apr 8, 2014.

1. Knuckles, wrists, elbows, knees, toes, ankles, neck, back, and shoulders but it's hard for me to get them to crack most times. The best is the bone that's part of your thumb that's close to your wrist, heavenly when that thing goes. If I ever see someone cracking their knuckles, I ask if I can crack that bone and if they never had it done, their eyes light up.. If I wait awhile, I can usually make 2-3 rounds of cracking my knuckles, then wait 5 minutes and crack them again.

2. Best ones when someone like bear hugs you from behind with your arms crossed over, cracks your entire back maaaam thats so good

3. sadly, on the flip side you get cases like the recent one where an Australian mother who took her four month old in.....and the chiropractor was willing to perform....and broke the babies neck. cringeworthy.

4. Wow... That's awful.

I can't trust pseudo doctors who fuck around with a precious system like the spinal cord. I'd rather take experimental pharmaceuticals as treatment for back or neck pain.

5. to be fair, there really are instances where mechanical adjustments can benefit a person. the amount of those cases are definitely nowhere near the amount of patients that go, and imo those could likely be handled entirely by PTs although that raises a few of its own issues.

did you know chiros are fighting for the right to (limitedly) prescribe medicine now too lol? new mexico was the first to pass, and afaik its mostly natural products and diet. however i recall seeing a list for one state that included a fairly large range of stuff, including opiates. not sure if that had passed or not

6. i dated a girl whos father ran a chiropractic clinic. he went to school for it and all this stuff. i just liked the free adjustments! i worked at Discount Tire at the time, so it was nice having him around. i would get an adjustment like every saturday after work. 

but i crack my knuckles, toes and neck. for my neck i slowly tilt my head left and right as far as it will go.

7. I hate when people crack stuff. It goes through me and I immediately snap.

8. I always crack my thumbs, and my toes because they seem to stiffen up. My neck too, purely because it feels nice.

9. Anything and everything that pops...These old bones aren't quite as good as they used to be. :cool:

10. knuckles, toes, ankles, back and jaw. my jaw has become a really bad habit i should stop but i feel like i have to do it

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. Every joint, all the time. I kind of obsessively wring my hands after I crack my knuckles until I'm able to crack them again. Nervous habit I guess

12. My knuckles, wrist, elbow, and my toes inadvertently whenever i walk without shoes on. I don't like that cracking your neck it just doesn't look right I'd be afraid I'd just snap my neck and be paralysed for life or some shit.

13. I cracked my toes and my knuckles. My neck too. It's Bad but it feel so fucking good

14. stopped cracking my knuckles in middle school. :confused_2: don't think i've ever intentionally cracked by back

15. god i forgot about my jaw. i just sorta shift it and press my teeth ti crack it.....like every couple minutes outa habit. sometimes much more. dont realize i do it most of the time.

16. Try cracking your earlobes if ever have a headache shut works to relive it use too half or bottom half and pull out at 45 degree angle

17. me tooo, i do it all the damn time. i don't even think about it just a quick crack and on with my day. im trying to watch myself about it but its to late by the time i catch it

18. I crack my knuckles the least. I crack my neck and ankles alot

19. Knuckles, toes, neck, and sometimes back. I don't like cracking my back though only when it's really stiff. I feel like I'm gonna hurt myself which I have