What do you crack?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Deleted member 281310, Apr 8, 2014.

1. i crack my knuckles and my neck sometimes my toes and i used to crack my back, still on ocassion.

2. I crack my knuckles here and there but it isn't a habit at all. I dont really think of it, usually the urge will be brought on by someone else cracking their knuckles.

3. #3 Heroic Dose, Apr 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2014
    knuckles, neck, back, elbows, knees, toes. within the last week ive started cracking my nose as well. im not really sure whats even left lol.

my favorite is nose and toes. nose gives the best sound but its pretty cool to hear twenty toes crack simultaneously. for some reason i can crack my toes like every minute too where the others need more time. not that i do it that frequently

4. Neck, fingers, toes, back, wrist, ankles, pretty much anything I can. 

Wasn't always able to crack my neck, but now that I can it feels amazing. 

5. One time mine dick cracked

6. My back (twisting my waste), knuckles, and toes

7. #7 Dr. Sheldon Cooper, Apr 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2014
    Knuckles and toes. I don't trust those charlatan chiropractors cracking my back, and they're "trained" to, I sure as shit don't trust cracking my back or neck myself.

8. I unintentionally cracked my neck once while doing yoga.  Not sure the name of the pose, but it's the on where you throw your legs over your head while on the floor.  The crack was so deep that I felt my neck vibrate.  Scarred the crap out of me but after the dust settled, my chronic neck pain never came back.

9. surely you have to admit its pretty fun to read up on the psuedoscience which many chiropractors fall into though?

10. #10 MooseyPoo, Apr 9, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 9, 2014
    Knuckles, shoulders, ankles, toes.

11. thats wild how long ago was that?

12. knuckles, Also, It's not really cracking but my shoulder pops when I move it a certain way feels good.

13. #13 Deleted member 281310, Apr 9, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 9, 2014
    shoulders and knees happen more on accident for me though. but i've done both of them intentionally so ima add them as welled

edit: yeah a better term for shoulders and knees is popping but i guess if you pop it on purpose your cracking

14. Neck, ankles, toes, lower back, shoulders, sometimes I can do my knees/hips.

15. It is fun definitely. Aligning energies and all this mysticism mixed in which cracking vertebrae can fix a range of issues and physical weaknesses. .

Now if only they weren't creating chronic need for the services, since you don't just go to a chiropractor once it's many sessions to always be fixing your problems, and hurting people in the process while be less than forewarning about their services and their expertise.

16. I crack my knuckles, fingers, crack my neck, my toes sometimes, and my back in more than one way. Cracking my knuckles has been a habit since early on in elementary school, i remember i used to be able to pop some of my fingers so loud the whole class would hear it lol.

about 13 years ago

it was crazy

18. Neck, back , and wrists

19. Knuckles, back, elbow, ankles

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

20. knuckles, back, chest, and arms