thegardeners spot

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by gardnerthegardener, Apr 8, 2014.

1. Bubble cheese got trimmed up today.
    1447976219141.jpg

2. Good shave. ;)

3. Love the looks of this lavender x clementine girls. Very colorful, so sticky, oh so smelly!
    1448141153021.jpg
    Made some Wi-Fi OG oil a couple days ago. Fuckin tasty!
    1448141223977.jpg

4. The other lavender x Clementine ain't bad looking either.
    1448141498183.jpg

5. everything looks awesome man! I swear. that bubble cheese smelled like fruity pebbles when I first chopped her down lol. so bomb!,

extracts are looking on point as well man! :yummy:

6. Thanks buddy. Hope you had a good turkey day. I like that bubble cheese. Mmm
    Lavender x Clementine #1
    1448638066538.jpg

7. Sup G! I hope your weekend was good for the whole family. If you got on the road like last year, I hope ya had plenty of chances to stop for breaks! ;) Stay safe man.

8. Sup G! I hope the transition is going well man. Been a while since I shouted at ya. Happy holidays bro!

9. What up Deez! How's it going buddy? Sounds like you had a good time in Vegas. Been busy getting this move over with. Closed and moved into the new house last week. We absolutely love it!! Happy holidays brotha.

10. Heck yeah man! I'm happy for you and yours. Progress is the name of the game.

....wife is already planning a return trip to Vegas, lol. We had a blast!

11. Sup bro!! Happy holidaze in here!

How's your new spaces coming along??

12. Sup G! Merry Christmas dude!

13. What up Ranger! Happy holidaze to you and the fam. New space is coming along slowly. Haven't even been able to get started yet. Lol. Probably get going next month after all this shit is done.

Sup Deez! Merry Christmas. Hope you and the fam had a great day. We had a good one here. It snowed more or less for the last 5 days. Today is the first the sun has shined since last weekend. Lol

14. Happy New Year G!

15. Happy new year man!

16. Happy New year fellas!

17. This spot still active? Lol if so subbed up! What's up Gardner?

18. Lmao what a stoner I subbed before.... Or tried atleast... Must not have got that subscribe button darn it

19. What up dude! Lol, been pretty inactive in here since I moved and don't have anything to show off. Sorry bro. If I ever get a new grow built, I will probably just start a new journal. Thanks for stopping in though. 🏻🏻🏻

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
  20. Ahhh gotcha man, you could always show off
    Them Purdy Js you roll :p

It's all good just let me know if/when you start a new thread haha

• Like Like x 2