thegardeners spot

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by gardnerthegardener, Apr 8, 2014.

1. A little update time...
    Zazen
    image.jpg
    Hemlock, she is growing up quick!
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    Cascadian Frost, I think he is lookin like a boy...BALLZ
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    Chemical Nightmare
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    Bagseed
    image.jpg
    Picked up a 10 gal smart pot the other day. Gonna give that a whirl, and see how she blows.
    image.jpg
    Gave them all an ACT night before last.

2. Found ya! Too bad on that cascadian....that plant is beautiful!

3. What's up DDD!! Thanks for stopping by. Yea, bummer on the CF for sure. He is still around though, collecting some pollen for some future fun.

4. Playing around with pollen is something I've also gotten into over the last couple of months. It's rather easy to pollenated a few lower buds and keep the rest of the plant pushing through for smoke. It's a sure fire way to keep from having to buy more seeds. If i ever break down and purchase the strains I've always wanted, I will pollenated for sure cause the seed market is way over priced at this point.

5. image.jpg

Check him out! Seeds are pricey man, so I def plan to make some more seeds when I find a nice CF female.

6. Wow dude you gotta lot of strains going and they all look excellent! I'm growing some Master Kush too right now and they seem super manageable, jw what that other kush is, it's just called kush?

Post more pics of that MK soon I'm subbin up!

7. What up skywalker! Thanks man. The master kush was a bummer for me. I had been growing down in my basement, and had PM issues from the very beginning. I have moved my grow from the basement to the detached garage. Now I have heat issues, but that's manageable. Anyway, the 4 flowering plants in the previous posts all had some degree of PM but the MK was the worst probably. It was a small yielder for me, but I blame that on me. I am gonna get another cut of it when I know I have the PM taken care of. Sorry I don't have any bud shots for ya. The other Kush were just labelled that on the site I got them from. Those 2 and the MK seem to be very nice smoke. Only got a couple grams to test from the MK.

8. What's up all!! A little update time...
    Group shot of veg tent
    image.jpg
    Some new babies in the house. 2 Bio-Diesel from 303 Seeds
    image.jpg
    2 sour diesel. Seeds came from a friend, so we will see how they come out.
    image.jpg
    Zazen or BO x NL5/H from Swami
    image.jpg
    Hemlock from Reserva Privada CO
    image.jpg
    Chemical Nightmare
    image.jpg
    Group shot of flower tent
    image.jpg
    Bagseed from Phoenix
    image.jpg
    Cascadian Frost or TO x BMR from Swami. It was a ball swingin boy
    image.jpg
    image.jpg

That what I got going. Just got some new beans from IRG
    image.jpg
    Looking forward to getting these in the dirt, probably not till next month though.
    Also got some Heavy Duty Fruity from TH Seeds. I need to pick a couple strain and run them for a while, but with all these damn options...makes it difficult. Lol

9. Dang dude!! Skywalker is right, you got alot of strains!! I'm jealous of the Zazen. Everybody is running that one. I can't wait to get my hands on that one. Tbh, as popular as Zazen is, Cascadian is a very beautiful plant. Pakalolo has a girl in his garden that looks just like your male!

10. Yea, I have seen his. That's the one I really liked of the 2 tbh as well. I only popped one so far, and now I got a little pollen from him. Actually, I may have a lot. Lol.

I have popped 2 zazen so far. The first didn't even grow hardly, this one is a little scraggly and slow. It's the same age as the hemlock. I am hoping it snaps out of it, we will see.

I have too many going right now, lol. But all I want to do is try new stuff. I really should concentrate on growing one or two strains and get the growing part down.

11. Oh yea, was gonna post these pics on my FIRST organic harvest!! These are from the 2 kush. image.jpg
    image.jpg
    A pretty unimpressive yield considering the problems I have had. Hopefully that's all behind me now, and I can confidently fill my flower tent up with a nice canopy and grow some nice bud. That's all I want...

12. Congrats on the harvest! A lot of bud is better than a little but still it's YOURS B).

That's a bummer dude - I'm really nervous about my girls getting PM too, but hopefully all the damn neem foliars will do the trick, it's hard not to get lazy with those, though I've been trying to stay on top of it.

No worries about the MK bud shots the others are gorgeous! Congrats on the harvest too, and hey a little bud is better than nada bud. Ya live and ya learn.

14. Hell yeah, gtg!! Looks like a frosty harvest man congrats :wave:

15. Thanks skywalker. Thanks TJ!!

16. image.jpg

I am not sure how I expected a male plant to flower, but I like how they form very much like a female. Pretty trippy. No one posts too many pics of males, so your welcome. Lol

17. #38 gardnerthegardener, May 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2014
  18. #39 gardnerthegardener, Jun 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2014
    Good mornin, let's have an update. Been super busy lately, just got married a couple weekends ago so that has been a major time and money vacuum. Have some changes to the grow area that will have to be dealt with soon as the temps rise. I am out in the detached garage now and it's not insulated. Ideally, I need to build a partition wall across the middle of the garage and then insulate the side I grow in. Then I need to cool it, and from what I have been reading, the portable a/c's are garbage. Contemplating a swamp cooler, but that would require a hole in the side of the garage. The space will be around 13'x10' with a 9' ceiling. Does anyone have any experience with a portable a/c?
    First up, grapefruit badass seedlings. 5 of 6 out so far, 6th should be up by the time I get home from work.
    image.jpg
    Bio-diesel
    image.jpg
    Another bio d, I think the heat a couple weeks ago jacked this one up
    image.jpg
    Sour d
    image.jpg
    Another sour d
    image.jpg
    Future homes of the sour d's. Probably this week.
    image.jpg
    Zazen that's been limping along, probably need to chop this bitch and move on...
    image.jpg
    Hemlock
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    Chemical Nightmare
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    Bagseed
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    Worms...
    image.jpg
    Worms keep coming out of the holes on the bottom of the bin. Wtf, don't they like their home??

Later[]

19. Garden looks awesome!  Congrats on the nuptials man!!!